Retired NYPD cop stumps for 2A

This is a discussion on Retired NYPD cop stumps for 2A within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hope this is the correct venue: I Used To Come For Your Guns ? Now I Support Your Right to Defend Yourself | TheBlaze.com...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By niks
  • 2 Post By ccw9mm

Thread: Retired NYPD cop stumps for 2A

Retired NYPD cop stumps for 2A

foxytwo likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Doesn't seem to have "gotten it" until relatively recently. Better late than never.

Quote Originally Posted by From the article
    That was the first of several incidents in which I had to either fire my gun, or was fired on. It was an unusual tour that I didn’t have to draw my weapon as precautionary cover.

I began to think “if they don’t care about killing cops, that mom dropping her kids at the school bus doesn’t stand a chance. She needs a gun too.”

My evolution was that immediate. It just clicked. I became a staunch Second Amendment advocate and supporter, and every day that passion grows.
    It's that simple.
    DingBat and NONAME762 like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Well unless that NY cop was in my neck of the woods in Washington state he wasn't trampling on MY RIGHTS. He'd have to get in line behind the Washington state cops.

As good luck, Mister Murphy's Law and plain old Karma can attest I was either out of state or Mister New Yawk is full of Bravo Sierra. Thanks but I'll go along with 'there's no Bravo Sierra here.'

Song #4 You can call it THIS you can call it THAT. FBS. The Beatles The Doors and Canned Heat were the end all be all back then.

FAT BOY SLIM IS MAKING A RUN FOR IT. ATCTimmy it is what IT IS.

Take it on faith. I can't explain it. It's Rod Serling time.

Regular Area 51 stuff.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links