CA Gun Range Closing!!

CA Gun Range Closing!!

This is a discussion on CA Gun Range Closing!! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://www.gunownersca.com/news/05/SGVGCart.htm I suppose we will have to commute to other states to enjoy our rights as Americans....

Thread: CA Gun Range Closing!!

Thumbs down CA Gun Range Closing!!

http://www.gunownersca.com/news/05/SGVGCart.htm
    I suppose we will have to commute to other states to enjoy our rights as Americans.
    As you slide down the banister of life,
    May the splinters never point the wrong way.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    This why I am glad Virginia has protected ranges. We have grandfathering clauses and a bill this year that would prevent the sound from being an issue as well.

I always maintain a clean cut appearance. When I deal with the politicians I always wear a nice suit or jacket and tie with slacks. I do not dress in camoflage except when hunting. When I work at the gun store I look more like a business professional than gun store employee. I don't wear a tie at the gun store, but a leather blazer which is part of my concealed carry wardrobe.

It is unfortunate that people are so judged by their appearance. Some of the most articulate people I know on firearms issues are ones who fit the stereotypical view from the anti-rights crowd.

I find it disturbing in the news release that the chair was insulting towards the citizens who came to the meeting. Unfortunately typical of the anti-rights crowd who railroads and insults anyone who opposes their view of things.

-Scott-

FortyFive...AZ is pretty close...but we dont want ya'll here...Im thinking you might try Texas..LOL! :)

It's truly unfortunate that people feel the need to infringe on our shooting facilities. It's just another way for them to put the "thumb" on those that enjoy and use their 2nd ammendmant.
    Brad B.

Hey, there is something about the dust in Arizona that makes me sick. If I go to Arizona for a vist I will have a flu like sickness that lasts for weeks. And another thing over here we can see what we breath and I like that, goes with the coffe shops and donuts. Take care.
    As you slide down the banister of life,
    May the splinters never point the wrong way.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

This is just sad.

As for appearances, well whenever I go do anything that has anything to do with guns where I'll have to interact with possible non owners, I try to wear my faculty polo shirt and teacher's name tag if I'm going to have to share my name anyway.

I realize that such is not the attire of most gun owners, and if it makes one person stop and reconsider their anti rights stance it'll be worth it.

Links