Defensive Carry banner

Law-abiding citizens

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  RETSUPT99 
#1 ·
It's a good thing that we are law-abiding citizens. If we were not, we would be buying our guns 'off the grid' instead of from proper legal dealers.

There would be no record that we had these guns. If they were smeared with grease and sealed in cheap PVC pipe and buried somewhere, who would know?

Yes, it really is a good thing that we are law-abiding citizens.

#2 ·
Such of what you speak is not illegal in all places. Washington has no laws that say you have to buy from a dealer or even register your purchases. And there are still no laws saying how you can/can't store them.

#5 ·
Same in Oregon. You can purchase off the books. You can anonymously call the state police to validate a serial number as good/stolen. You can store it anywhere a child's not likely to acquire it.

Good thing, IMO, since the moment it's 100% under the state's control it's ... well ... 100% under control, at risk of denial/removal/confiscation at the whim of the politicos. It's one of the few things that keeps such folks from doing exactly that.

#3 ·
Roger that Copperknight...same in VA -although the commies just recently tried to change that...and FAILED as it should be. Personally, I'm done buying from dealers of just about any sort...I think of it the same way I would buy a car anymore...I only buy from someone I trust, and only pay in cash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.