Ugh ... they're at it again ... new AWB a comin'

This is a discussion on Ugh ... they're at it again ... new AWB a comin' within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I voted for a Dem on the state level , he is a friend and represents me well in denver . his name is Wes ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ugh ... they're at it again ... new AWB a comin'

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    I voted for a Dem on the state level , he is a friend and represents me well in denver . his name is Wes McKinley and here is where he split from the party on a bill that we visited about http://www.denverpost.com/technology/ci_5225717 folks its not the party , its the man ( or woman ) you elect. Wes talks the talk , and walks the walk , and is a dem .. Lets go after liberals ( wes aint one of them lol ) Its good to have men like him in that party if for no other reason than to keep em honest at a grass roots level .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs View Post
    I voted for a Dem on the state level , he is a friend and represents me well in denver . his name is Wes McKinley and here is where he split from the party on a bill that we visited about http://www.denverpost.com/technology/ci_5225717 folks its not the party , its the man ( or woman ) you elect. Wes talks the talk , and walks the walk , and is a dem .. Lets go after liberals ( wes aint one of them lol ) Its good to have men like him in that party if for no other reason than to keep em honest at a grass roots level .
    It's sad that the left wing radicals run that party and are setting the course for our nation at this point. But you are correct, there are pro gun dems, I just hope there are enough.

There are also anti republicans who will support gun control, fortunately when the republicans are in power the leadership stops this stuff before it comes up for a vote.

So now we have to hope that the pro 2A dems will stand fast and counteract the antis in the both parties.

Like you said, the liberals are the problem. Too bad they are setting the agenda.
    Last edited by sgtD; February 17th, 2007 at 09:06 PM.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Ex Member Array one eyed fatman's Avatar
    We've always got something to fear but why must it always be our own government?

yeah buckeye07, i thought that seemed kinda shady. just had to get some input on it though.
    What's this button do?

S**t! ...no rest for the weary. We must forever stay the course. Make the call, email, letters, and support the NRA.
    ...one jagged hole!

Oh Great, Now I Feel Better...

Quote Originally Posted by sgtD View Post
    This may be too late, but if possible, before you folks go getting all excited, remember, the Dems elected in the last election were pro 2A moderates.

I know, becuase I read it on this forum. Therefore, we have nothing to fear, so just take a deep breath and relax.
    Finally, some politicians we can 'trust'(?)...

Oops...forgot to turn off the 'sarcasm'...sorry...

ret
    Last edited by RETSUPT99; February 27th, 2007 at 12:09 AM.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed fatman View Post
    We've always got something to fear but why must it always be our own government?
    That's why they call it government!
    ...He suggested that "every American citizen" should own a rifle and train with it on firing ranges "at every courthouse." -Chesty Puller

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post

ret
    Just were did you dig them up?

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post

ret
    Again, the sarcasm in my post was not evident on the computer screen of the readers. Sorry.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

The aim of these people is the complete disarming of the American people. Thank God King George never thought of that!
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links