Defensive Carry banner

"Never Again"

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Bob The Great 
#1 ·
This is the title of a DVD from NRA - ''free gift'' following a donation - and I recently made a small offering to ''help the cause'' after a phone call - can't do as much as I used to but still try when I can.

I said to the guy - forget any free gift stuff - save the money for better things ... but he said the cost was small and I should still have it.

I received it today and heck - despite seeing many small vid clips about post Katrina NOLA and the gun grabs - was further appalled at what the video portrayed. It is a ''must see'' and further emphasizes just how fragile our supposed ''rights'' can be.

Despite all we might complain about with the NRA - we would be in deep poop without it. Anyone who just might need a reminder of how things could go down - get this vid somehow. I am looking to convert this DVD to a squished vid file for the web - because I want everyone to see it.

I hope Nagan gets his dues one day - he is IMO no American at all.

#2 ·
Looking forward to viewing the vid P95.....about Hizzoner Nagin....'fraid he won't get his due unless he gets indicted for something like fraud, which he should bloody get....the &*%(A#^$% corrupt *%^Y%%@ he is!

#4 ·
I Make My NRA Contributions...

Better than nothing...

The NRA does keep the country on its toes...

What happened in NO...could happen anywhere...

Pay your dues+

OMO

ret:urla9ub:

#6 ·
When I was single, I used to give $50 every time the NRA sent a letter. They must have really liked me, because they were frequent correspondents in those days!

#7 ·
srfl - I am hoping I can do a rip/conversion from that DVD but am not sure as yet if I have enough of the right software to achieve it.

If it it gets done successfully I'll let you know.

#9 ·
Would NRA have any heartburn about you copying and posting the flic
I very much doubt it actually. The guy I spoke with more or less said when I suggested they didn't bother to waste resources sending it to me - ''It is a must see by all people possible''. I reckon they (and I) want everyone remotely interested, to see what the debacle was like.

I am this minute converting to make a compact file - but I fear there is some sound drop-out in places and not perfect lip-sync. Can't do much about that.

I ripped the DVD earlier (20 minutes) and from that 750Mb .avi am making a hopefully watchable 35Mb or so WMV. I can't judge now until a bit later when the conversion is complete but if it is adequate and sound not too irksome, will post back again here.

Then the few folks who might want it can PM me for a link. I have to do it that way or my server bandwidth might get too shredded! Watch this space.

#10 ·
Well - after my server decided it needed a coffe break - upload speed recovered.

The file is now placed, and as I said 35Mb WMV.

So anyone who has not seen this and wants to - feel free to PM me for the link.

I reiterate - there is some audio dropout but I reckon it is still very watchable and for anyone not sure what things were like - it'll be an eye opener.

If it does not make you mad as all get out, then you are not a RKBA person!!!

#12 ·
I really want a copy of this, but it'll have to wait till I get home. I can probably also donate some bandwidth on my server for others to get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.