Take the Brady survey!

This is a discussion on Take the Brady survey! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I answered a strongly apposed to all. I see that Kansas is a C- in the state rating because we do NOT have a canceled ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Take the Brady survey!

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    I answered a strongly apposed to all. I see that Kansas is a C- in the state rating because we do NOT have a canceled carry law in effect. I wonder what we will be when they wake up. And to think used to work for Ronnie
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

2. Remove Ads

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    I started getting their emails now, grrrrr... I replied to the first one lets see if it will stop the flow.

I really don't see how my input will serve your cause. I am against everything you stand for. It would be nice if you could come down from your Ivory Towers long enough to see what real life is like. Please do not contact me any more. Take me off any and all lists as I want nothing to do with your organization.

In your own way you are as great if not a greater threat to this country then Osama bin Lauden and his ilk. At least with them they are upfront and tell you that they will only be happy when the United States is destroyed. They don't try and convince us that our constitution and freedoms are no longer relevant and that since you are more intelligent and enlightened then our founding fathers or for that mater the rest of us we should let you decide what is and is not good for us. You really believe we would be better off letting you decide our freedoms? You and your cause sicken me.

I am a veteran, I and millions like me over the last 231 years put our lives in harms way to protect this country and the freedoms we enjoy. It sickens me the way you and your kind use those very freedoms. To reiterate I want you to remove me from any and all email lists, mailing lists or contact sheets. I do not support you in any way shape or form. For that matter after reading your literature you have convinced me to join the NRA, congratulations.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    I voted my views as I strongly disagreed with everything they
    put out hech even Sara buys guns for the family talk about a straw purchase and breaking the law! Maybe some jail time for her but
    I forget they live by a different set of rules than us common folks!

Now that was fun!!!!!!!!! Steve48

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links