Helping people join the NRA.

This is a discussion on Helping people join the NRA. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Friends, I am running a project right now and thought some of you would like to help. This past monday, on the NRANEWS.com radio/internet show, ...

Thread: Helping people join the NRA.

Friends, I am running a project right now and thought some of you would like to help.

This past monday, on the NRANEWS.com radio/internet show, Ted Nugent was on. A 14 year old gentleman called in and asked how he could help the second amendment with out joining the NRA as he couldn't not having a job or any money. I sent a message to Cam and offered to buy this young man a membership. 6 others offered at the same time and 4 other people received memberships that night.

I realized that many people would join the NRA if they just had the money. I have been poor more than once and can understand.

To help others in this situation out, I came up with the idea of getting together people who would like to donate a membership to a person who needs or wants one that can't afford it. You can also Nominate some one.

To look at the program or join in, visit my fan club website for cam and company and check it out.

http://www.cacfans.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=67

Thanks for your time, and Gob Bless....
    There are 2 types of people, victims and the prepared. I choose to be prepared....

"Bless thee, O Lord, This handgrenade, that it may blow thine enemies to bits. Amen" ~Monty Python's Holy Grail

My Blazer Website

My new, Unofficial Cam and Company Fan site.

Thumbs up Thats Great

Thats one Great idea you had.I did this same thing about 20+ years ago and would still do it if I could afford to.I know there are an awful lot of folks out there that want to help but cannot afford the costs of another membership,and feel funny about just sending in a donation as some have told me.

Thanks. I would have joined years ago if I could have been able to afford it. When I finally joined and got the magazines it opened my eyes as to how important fighting for the 2nd Amendment really is.

The people that have stepped up and offered a membership are to be commended. It is actually harder to find people that want a membership and can't afford it. When I was in that position, I would have had a very hard time asking for help. We have 2 membership gifts available right now. If you guys know anyone or need one your self please go to the link. You can stay anonymous if you choose.
    There are 2 types of people, victims and the prepared. I choose to be prepared....

"Bless thee, O Lord, This handgrenade, that it may blow thine enemies to bits. Amen" ~Monty Python's Holy Grail

My Blazer Website

My new, Unofficial Cam and Company Fan site.

Good idea!!! Steve48

Assistant Administrator
    Good to see that post Lew - it's a great scheme and I do hope it gets some good results.

Every little bit helps. Kudos.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Sponsored Links