Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.

next president of the U.S.A? (POLL)

744 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  QKShooter 
#1 ·
the upcoming 2016 election will be one of the most important elections in united states history- he or she will have the enormous task of cleaning up the mess left behind by mr.barack hussein obama..the next president will face the challenge of defeating terrorism,soaring debt,health care,immigration,the economy,rebuilding the military and a host of other challenges..who would you like to see become the 45th president of the United States? please vote in poll

#2 ·
I see this poll devolving quickly and being closed as our leadership frowns upon political posts.

#3 ·
Might last for awhile as long as it stays strictly as data gathering and not campaigning. With that I will just shut-up and leave.

Reactions: nlyric
#5 ·
Not willing to vote at present but the choice will be from the GOP and right now I'm still at the definate maybe status on choosing and trying to figure out which of the GOP candidates is the lesser of the evils. Have pegged a couple as Rinos, and at least one as too right wing and the far sides of the spectrum is not what I think we need. I'm trying to keep an open mind until a couple of the preliminary bouts have run their course.

#6 ·
Hillary

My bad I thought you said who will be not who you hope for. Be honest I have no idea who I want as president but I'm pretty sure it's going to be Hillary.

The title of the thread vs your poll is a little confusing.

The only GOP candidates that have the gall to hit below the belt in a debate against the democrats that could win right now is Trump or Cruz.

#8 ·
Every undocumented citizens in Wisconsin will be voting again this election. There are more of them than last time. Madison had 110% turn out in most areas. Who do you think they will vote for who do you think will win. Remember we had a lady that voted 9 times and admitted it . Nothing was done to her. She was not the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.