ALL NCer's please read and act on this!!!

This is a discussion on ALL NCer's please read and act on this!!! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; We have two bills that are going in front of the House I Judiciary Comittee and we need to let our senators to know how ...

We have two bills that are going in front of the House I Judiciary Comittee and we need to let our senators to know how we feel about them.
    First is HB830- This bill will remove state and public parks from the list the prohobits all legal CCW holders from carrying a gun.

HB31- This is the one I have been waiting for. This bill will remove the restriction of restaraunts that serve alchohol. This should have never of been written in and now is our chance to get them removed!!

Another huge step for NC CCWers is the Castle Doctrine Bill. This is being brought to the senate floor uner bill # SB1251, I highly encourage every citizcen of NC to contact their representatives. If you don't know who they are contact Grass Roots of NC and they will give you email links to all of your representatitives. Also please join this organization as nobody is doing more for the gun rights of NCers, than GRNC. Please follow through with this we may never get another chance.
    NCHornet
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

please vote NC folks. i go there to visit my family often

I have reacted to all of the above bills.

I have sent several emails about these issues.

I agree that the "no carry in restaurants" law is stupid. In my opinion, if they were going to pass this law then they should have been introduced to driving also. So anyone wanting to eat cannot go into a restuarant that serves alcohol. Don't get me wrong. I believe if you are going to carry then you should not be drinking alcohol at ALL. But why should I, someone that is not going to drink, not be allowed to carry in a restaurant. I can understand Bars restricting people from carrying, but restaurants?!?! How people do you know going to a restaurant to get plastered.

NC has some of the dumbest laws.

Sorry for the rambling.

In short I hope these bills pass with flying It would make me feel like this>
    Things happen, but the only thing that matters at the end of the day is what you do during and after in order to survive.

Link?

Thanks

R

Links