Defensive Carry banner

Just left a message for Rosie on her blog.

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Sheldon J 
#1 ·
I just signed up to put a post on Rosies web site. Yea she got my e-mail address now but I dont really care. I told her"your gun laws left the students defenseless.The police did not save 1 kid.Rosie how you feel now about getting the guns off the street?We have a God given right to defend ourselves but we are not allowed to by the laws on the books now.Good job girl"

#2 ·
And Just Why Did You Send Her A Message?

You're trying to feed common sense to a complete idiot...

Good Luck...

ret

#9 ·
I was actually reading her blog yesterday and I read some of her questions/answers...

Trying to argue with a fool, is indeed foolish, but at least it may burn them out.

I was actually happy to see some of her responses to people where she said things like, "I'm so tired of fighting." "The NRA is VERY VERY powerful." "Sometimes I feel I should give up."

Statements like that made me go, "YEAH!!!! We can wear her down." We may not change their mind, but we may get them so fed up that they give up which would be a blessing!

#11 ·
Ha! Rosie just said that "It is impossible to get gun control in America." "The NRA is big, scary and powerful."-Rosie Someone asked if it was tough (to fight the NRA and gun control)? and her response was "it was impossible."

That sounds like she's thrown in the towel.

The fact is and will probably remain that criminals don't follow or respect gun laws. Gun control only hurts and paralyzes hard working, law abiding citizens.

#12 ·
You know it is too bad her kids were not old enough and going there... At least their armed guards would have been with them... maybe they could have stopped the carnage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.