The politicos have started...

The politicos have started...

This is a discussion on The politicos have started... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070418/...un_control2008...

Thread: The politicos have started...

VIP Member
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

VIP Member
    And we must fight..... sorry, no time to be nice.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    And we must fight..... sorry, no time to be nice.
    +1 on that, with the debate going on over the ban in DC, and HR-1022, time to drop the gloves.

We could very easily be playing for all the marbles very soon. If we loose, our children, and grand children will be the ones to suffer the most.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Gloves Off?

I believe it will start real soon...
    Today in Florida...

Seven (7) Republican Committee Members sold out the citizens they were elected to represent in favor of corporate giants like PUBLIX, DISNEY and WALMART.

This bill is about the individual rights of everyday people. People are more important than a chunk of asphalt parking lot. You don't stop being a person when you accept employment or become a customer.

Stay tuned for more spineless cowards from both parties to sell out for votes...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote from article:
    "I do not believe we should tamper with the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States," he said. A woman shouted that George Washington's troops used muskets, not automatic weapons."

My thought: Only because they didn't have them. If they had, I assure you they would have used them.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    A woman shouted that George Washington's troops used muskets, not automatic weapons."
    Fantastic !!! by her self admitted logic we should all have full auto SBR m4s Dayumm i do love it when an anti comes around LOL .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Sponsored Links