"The Glock 22 - so named for the number of bullets that its magazine holds"..........

This is a discussion on "The Glock 22 - so named for the number of bullets that its magazine holds".......... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sorry, I could not hold myself and bursted out laughing. If this is the best the Antis have, we should not worry. Besides, look at ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Glock 22 - so named for the number of bullets that its magazine holds"..........

VIP Member
    Sorry, I could not hold myself and bursted out laughing. If this is the best the Antis have, we should not worry.
    Besides, look at the guy's picture and you can hear Cartman's voice in the background saying "Hippies.They’re everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad."
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Shadowsbane's Avatar
    I have you all beat Winchester 1300... Although the thing is heavy.
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

www.Lonelymountainleather.com

Colt 1911, nearly 2000 rounds right in my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Spionen View Post
    Difficult to respond to that kind of person as they don't listen to facts and truth. Funny thing about truth... it remains the truth whether someone believes it or not. This person is beyond reason and is fixated on emotions right now.

And dang... I'm taking my Colt M4 back because it only holds 4 bullets.
    He's not fixated on emotions right now...He may be playing off of them, but not fixated...Frankly I don't think he's ever cared about facts anyway. CLick on ANY of the links of his other articles...he's about as lost as they come.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Not one Anti has said a thing about Lockdown.What ever happened to the Lockdown in a situation like that,nor did they really talk about the fact that the gunman had time after the first killing to leave the campus and go to the post office (probably with his gun )and walk inside (which is a felony) and send a package to NBC news.Then return to the campus and start killing some more.If the Campus had been locked down he probably would not have been able to carry out the assault.And lastly what happened with the campus police (no disrespect to LE) but did Dunkin Donuts or Crispy Creme have a special going on for them to let a Male enter an all Female dorm in the first place.I think the Media should look at Policing themselves and their 1st amendment rights, before they try to take our 2nd amendment rights from all of us

let a Male enter an all Female dorm
    It was a Co-ed dorm. The RA was a male too, he intervened and got shot.

Senior Member Array tanksoldier's Avatar
    My comments on that piece of... work:

tanksoldier from Colorado writes:

1. The Glock 22 is not named after the number of rounds it will hold. In any case, the killer used a Glock 19.

2. Gun free zones are in reality helpless victim zones. the are a "happy, happy feel good" move that does noting in reality to ensure anyones safety. By definition criminals ignore such rules. No murderer wakes up in the moring and decides to kill people, and then realized that he can't in a no-gun zone.

3. A politician was recently assasinated in Japan, one of the most difficult countries for a private citizen to own a firearm.. . yet a criminal was able to get one. Gun laws only disarm the law abiding.

4. You fear what you don't understand. You don't understand how I can carry a gun every day and not lose my temper and shoot someone... or perhaps how the gun doesn't jump up and start shooting on it's own. Becuae YOU lack self-discipline you assume everyone else does as well.

5. In a "free society" your fears would not attempt to exert control over me. Yet, you are afraid and so I must be controlled. You aren't controlling the gun, it is an inanimate object after all. You are about controlling people.

6. Your opinions offend and frighten me. We should do away with the First ammendment to prevent people like you from scaring people like me.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight." GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    Gun free zones work! They become hunting preserves for people with evil intentions.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links