History speaks out again

History speaks out again

This is a discussion on History speaks out again within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It's always a different story when you hear it from a person who actually lived it. http://jpfo.org/Survive.htm I feel every Jew should be armed to ...

History speaks out again

It's always a different story when you hear it from a person who actually lived it.

http://jpfo.org/Survive.htm

I feel every Jew should be armed to the teeth, as should every American. I joined JPFO because as a group, we can stand up up Liberal Jewish gun haters and also to Gestapo minded anti-gun police who want total control of the people. I wish JPFO was in existence years ago. I believe the Jewish involvement in gun control would not be anywhere close to what it is today, but better now than never.
    I'm not Jewish but you know what, these people know exactly what they're talking about if we'll just listen.

Apost coem up about the Group everynow and then and they certainly do seem to be some of the good guys usually well spoken and knowledgeable

What was JDL philosophy? Forgive, but never forget? They forgot, and those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
    If total government control equals safety, why are prisons so dangerous?

Not to trying to make myself out to be a smart guy here, but I've said for years that if the first 10,000 Jews would have met the Gestapo at the door with a gun the Holocast would have been a much different story.

No disrespect intended towards any Jewish folks.

Hopefully, when and if things ever get that bad here, enough folks will stand and fight to make a difference. I plan to, but it will be a hard decision to make. My military career somewhat predisposes me to obey the law/regulations much as the German population is described (also my ancestry is predominently German). On the other hand, Article 1 of the Code of Conduct for Members of the Armed Forces says; "I am an American fighting man. I serve in the armed forces which defend our country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense."

Defying whatever convoluted doublespeak that might come to pass will be a difficult step to take. I can only hope that I will be able to rise to the challenge.
    If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes.

Links