Defensive Carry banner

Prevent Assault Weapon Violence

2K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  peacefuljeffrey 
#1 ·
http://www.assaultweaponwatch.com/ :hand5:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

The Coalition to Prevent Assault Weapon Violence
The coalition was organized in the wake of the expiration of the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban that expired on September 13, 2004. It started when one of our founding members read a release by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence that AK47s and Uzis were coming to our neighborhood this summer.
We investigated and determined that all scientific research to date shows that these weapons are rarely used in crimes. We trust that John Kerry, the Brady Campaign, and independent experts like Tim Robbins would never mislead us, so we set out to prove what the experts cannot - that assault weapons do cause crime.

To that end, we obtained the above "Colt AR-15" assault rifle from a local death merchant and configured a web-cam and lighting to monitor it 24 hours a day.

Much to our embarassment, some astute volunteers pointed out that we needed to "load" the rifle with assault ammunition. A few days later, thanks to some generous paypal donations from our volunteers, we have the rifle loaded with a "magazine" and we again wait for spontaneous acts of violence.

See less See more
#2 ·
that's awesome. :hand10: This is a great excuse to buy more guns. All in the name of science, of course. :tongue:

#23 ·
I hastened my purchase of a GLOCK 22 largely because of the attempts to revive magazine capacity limits (and other anti-gun restrictions).

I really should drop sarah brady a postcard thanking her for sending me on my way to a new handgun. :smile:

#4 ·
I don't know what my gun is up to when I'm at work.
I place some guns very carefully in the safe - hoping that breeding might occur - so far - zilch :wink:

#9 ·
I'm with ya there. I have tried everything from padded shelves to mood lighting with no luck (coincidentally it doesn't work with my wife either).

#5 ·
I don't trust guns.

Mine are either on me under my personal control or they are imprisoned in my gun safe.

So far, when I open the safe they are well behaved and polite.

But that could just be to lull me into being careless.

The M-1 did appear to be flirting with the AK once so I separated them.

P95Carry, how do you determine the sex of a gun?

#18 ·
The Good Reverend says that the innocent guns need to be released now!! Something about no justice no peace. :rofl:

#6 ·
P95Carry, how do you determine the sex of a gun?
Paul - well thing is, they are hermaphrodite! So in theory take 2 of similar ''species'' and potentially the genetic make-up will permit breeding. I mean revo/semi mix obviously ain't gonna cut it!

Problem seems to be this ''inert'' effect which anti's do not grasp - the buggers just sit there and will just not ''get it on''! :wink: I have yet to try playing soothing music!

#7 ·
Guns that have a very big tendancy to breed very rapidly are GLOCKs. I've noticed because the guns are built to look exactly alike, and when you want to switch to a differn't caliber and not upset the balance of having to find a new holster. I started with a G29 and G17. When the G19 popped out he took the G17's Caliber but ended up smaller like the G29. Now the G29 and the G19 Turned out a G23 a few weeks ago. The group is planning on a new G34 joining the family tommorrow and a G26. I don't know who hooked up with who on those two but somebody has a recessed gene.

#12 ·
My .40 sucessfully mated with my .38 and now I have a beautiful Beretta. This story may work on my Sweetie; she is blonde.
My next weapon husbandry experiment will mate my 12 guage Franchi with my Citori; I will be the proud Papa of a Benelli Super Black Eagle. I could go on and on... Thanks for my new ploy!

#16 ·
Maybe a bottle of wine and some candles might help.....
Sorry Jim - tried that! Red stains and burn marks on the safe lining are all I have to show for it :18:

#19 ·
At first I didnt my XDsc any further than I could throw it (about 30 yds), but it's earning my trust one day at a time. The only possibilty for a mate wold my Rem 870 in the closet but that would be one ugly piece!

I was thinking of the perfect mate and it would have to be an AR. Just think of it...a lightweight concealable pistol with a max effective range of 800m!

Also, for all of you having no luck in the gun breeding area, have you thought about lubrication? It might just do the trick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.