Am I dreaming? - Page 3

Am I dreaming?

This is a discussion on Am I dreaming? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by retsupt99 We DO have an internal enemy in this country that people, both civilian and politician, refuse to identify as a true ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I dreaming?

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    We DO have an internal enemy in this country that people, both civilian and politician, refuse to identify as a true problem...one that is growing right under our noses...

This country is being set up for an explosion of violence...check out England, Spain, France...not to mention the obvious Mid-East scenarios...and so many other places around the globe...we ARE at war...

Stay armed...stay safe!

ret
    I agree in total. The sooner we realize this the better off we will be, and the sooner we get a comprehensive program to control illegal immigration, the better of we'll be. I am completely shocked and dumbfounded that there are some people out there that believe we should just allow anyone and everyone who has a desire to come to America to just cross the border and do whatever the hell they please. Part of the business of a sovereign nation is controlling borders, like it or not, not everyone can come here, and not everyone should be allowed to come here. I'm glad I wore my flame retardant underwear today
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    They are at war with you. Open your eyes. Or don't. It will be on the streets of America soon enough and then you will see the real agenda, Islam does not tolerate christianity or anyone not profesing loyalty to islam.
    I wonder how the American mainstream press will cover the story the first time an American citizen pulls an "Israeli Citizen Intervention" ("I.C.I." - a term I just coined. Call it an "EYE-see".): that is, he uses a concealed carry firearm to stop a suicide bombing attempt the way they have done in Israel.

Imagine: there is no reason to believe that suicide bombings will not begin to happen in the U.S. eventually the way they do in Israel. And every once in a while, one of these attempts is foiled by an Israeli citizen. I don't want to hear about how it's possible only because all Israelis serve in the military in their youth. We have millions of people in this country as able (and many with their own U.S. military training) to do such a thing.

When it starts to reach our streets, the left will have to just shut the up or start telling a straight story about what Islam's threat to western civ. is. Hopefully it will not already be too late by then.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    We DO have an internal enemy in this country that people, both civilian and politician, refuse to identify as a true problem...:
    No, we have several internal enemies, and they work in concert to weaken the fabric of our nation.

Good v. Evil It's really that simple. All one has to do is look at the results of the actions to see which is which.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links