Rudy Changes His Mind?

This is a discussion on Rudy Changes His Mind? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Musketeer Nothing could send a clearer message that you are unhappy with what they have offerred. You are the low hanging fruit ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rudy Changes His Mind?

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Nothing could send a clearer message that you are unhappy with what they have offerred. You are the low hanging fruit that is easier to win back than it is to convert a true Dem.
    And they will completely forget about it inside of 4yrs, and try the same stupid candidates again.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob The Great View Post
    And they will completely forget about it inside of 4yrs, and try the same stupid candidates again.
    ...and meanwhile, someone who is most likely avowedly anti-2d Amendment will occupy 1600.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Honestly i feel that rudy is a great leader , i dont feel that he is presidential timber level of leader. He did a journymans job being on the forefront and keeping us up opn the wtc 911 thing . kudos to him ... howeaver he does not agree with me on too many issues and i wont support him for prez .. now if he gets it i will support him , the same as bush , clinton , or even carter .. our setting prez must be supported imho .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

I'm leaning more towards Thompson (we're supposed to know soon), or Gingrinch (if he runs)...so many choices...so many zero's...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Say, what you will.
    I'm not voting for him, but I'll bet you he becomes our next President.
    XD9SC, S&W 637
    Taurus 85, SKS
    Nevada CCW
    Utah CCW

Wink Not If.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Say, what you will.
    I'm not voting for him, but I'll bet you he becomes our next President.
    Not if Thompson get in the race.

Look for a July the 4th announcement. Here is the smart reasoning for the delay. Seems he approached a financial guy some months ago and asked what it would take money-wise for him to start campaigning immediately. The answer? 100 MILLION DOLLARS. But waiting till the 4th of July suddenly cuts that in HALF and he gets tons of free publicity on the speculation factor. Donations start to slack for the others with the speculation. This is one smart dude and his advisors helped Reagan win (some of them, anyway).

The Republicans are hungry for a real conservative. Thompson is the next Reagan. I'll bet he is giving the rest of the field a case of the heebie jeebies. Good.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    The Republicans are hungry for a real conservative. Thompson is the next Reagan. I'll bet he is giving the rest of the field a case of the heebie jeebies. Good.
    I sincerely hope you're right.

This goes to show that polititions will say any thing to get elected.

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    Not if Thompson get in the race.

Look for a July the 4th announcement. Here is the smart reasoning for the delay. Seems he approached a financial guy some months ago and asked what it would take money-wise for him to start campaigning immediately. The answer? 100 MILLION DOLLARS. But waiting till the 4th of July suddenly cuts that in HALF and he gets tons of free publicity on the speculation factor. Donations start to slack for the others with the speculation. This is one smart dude and his advisors helped Reagan win (some of them, anyway).

I heard a guy on Dennis Miller's radio show talking about how he interviewed Thompson within the last week or so and his gut feeling is that Thompson is IN but waiting for the right time to announce.

He has already set up his "testing the waters" committee and can legally start raising money.

I'm getting giddy just thinking that he has a shot to be our next President.
    fortiter in re, suaviter in modo (resolutely in action, gently in manner).

Hannity

Hannity gave one of his "stand on your principals" lectures today--I emailed him and asked how his principals involved slobbering over Rudy like he does. Standing on your principals, to me, is voting for the guy who supports your principals, win or lose. The vote that is "thrown away" is the vote for someone you don't believe in. I am hoping for a conservative independent. Rudy supported Bloomberg. 'nuf said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links