Rudy Changes His Mind?

This is a discussion on Rudy Changes His Mind? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Here is a link to a story entitled "Rudy flips Gun Stance". www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-usguns0524,0,7938209.story?coll=ny-top-headlines It's funny how someone can see clearly when trying to get votes. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rudy Changes His Mind?

Rudy Changes His Mind?

Here is a link to a story entitled "Rudy flips Gun Stance".

www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-usguns0524,0,7938209.story?coll=ny-top-headlines

It's funny how someone can see clearly when trying to get votes.

No doubt after elected, he will realize that we need "reasonable" restrictions after all.

The man is a snake (that's spelled p-o-l-i-t-i-c-i-a-n)!
    fortiter in re, suaviter in modo (resolutely in action, gently in manner).

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array incredipete's Avatar
    I guess I'm not surprised that outside of the vacuum of New York that he has to take a more "American" view of it than a New Yorker's view. The East Coast has more than it's fair share of liberal nutjobs.
    Gun Control means never having to say "I missed you."

- Glock 27 (.40)
    - Kel-Tec p3at (.380)
    - Beretta 96FS (.40)
    - Smith & Wesson 5906 (9mm)

Spend a little time researching this guy...he's a real piece of work. He certainly isn't presendential material IMHO...
    noli nothis permittere te terere...

1943 - 2009
    Rudy will become pro-gun the same day that pigs begin to fly.

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Rudy Baby, self appointed super hero of 9/11; is indeed a piece of work. His wife learned she was being divorced while watching Rudy Baby being interviewed on TV.

I just don't trust the guy!! Steve48

Some people will say ANYTHING to get elected.

Either he has no personal beliefs, or he lies so well he can even lie successfully to himself.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    He's the most dangerous type of politician - the one that says whatever he thinks people want to hear.

Rudy is full of it. I admit, he did a great job in NYC BUT he does not respect the CotUS as it is written.

I heard him twice now on Hannity (who I also can stand less and less of). Last Friday I heard him talking about gun rights. He would not say he supported CCW only that each state and municipality should be able to make up its own rules. Strange, I did not see that mentioned in the CotUS with regards to any other part of the BoR.

Rudy is all for gun rights as long as the municipality he is incharge of can trample them at will.

Friends don't let friends vote for Rudy.

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Rudy stinks no doubt about it. Hannity stinks because all he talks about is Rudy this and Rudy that. Rudy gets a ton more air time than anyone else. I stopped listening to Hannity about a month ago because of this and the fact that he won't call Bush out for poor leadership. The real question is what if it boils down to him or Clinton? If you cast your vote for a third party you might as well be voting for the Democrats.
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

No, he hasn't changed his mind.

He has just changed what he is saying publicly.

Thumbs down Rudy is Out For Me

Hannity is drinking the cool aid as he will not say that Dubya is the weakest President since Jimmy Carter. I voted for George and I can say that.

Rudy is out for me and I supported him but now that I understand his gun stance, I say let's elect the first Mormon or get Fred Thompson in the race.
    Tom
    Last edited by TEBozo; May 29th, 2007 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

I just heard that lying swine say a few months back that there is no place in crowed metropolitan areas for people carrying guns.

The following is my own personal, though experienced, view after 73 years of life -

NEVER trust a man who has cheated on his wife.

If a man will do that to the person that is supposed to be the most important person in his life, what in blazes will he do to you?

No apologies. No qualifying. A firm rule I have always followed. PERIOD.

Senior Member Array mech1369dlw's Avatar
    Rudy is a politician, which means he is a cheat, liar, thief and anything else bad a person can do. He will tell people what they want to hear just to get elected. I would rather deal with some piece of garbage, in a dark alley, with 2 sets of underwear hanging out of his sweats, than with rudy. At least I know what the person in the alley has in mind. I will "write in" Donald Duck before I check off for rudy.
    A person is justified in the use of deadly force, if such person reasonably believes deadly force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to such person or a third person.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The real question is what if it boils down to him or Clinton? If you cast your vote for a third party you might as well be voting for the Democrats.
    Cast third party. It will hurt the Republicans and not directly help the Dems (it is not like giving them your vote). It is also more effective than not voting out of frustration.

When all is said and done and the party leaderships look to where their votes went they will be able to see if a third party drew off their coting base. They will also easily be able to find out why. Nothing could send a clearer message that you are unhappy with what they have offerred. You are the low hanging fruit that is easier to win back than it is to convert a true Dem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links