Mike Huckabee for President?

This is a discussion on Mike Huckabee for President? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'll admit as a resident of Arkansas I'm not always up on the political goings on of my home state. I'm a Merchant Marine and ...

Thread: Mike Huckabee for President?

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar

Mike Huckabee for President?

I'll admit as a resident of Arkansas I'm not always up on the political goings on of my home state. I'm a Merchant Marine and gone away for several months at a time. I started doing some checking around about the man to add to some of the things I have observed while he was the Governor here. When he took office the Governor's resident was in shambles. He moved his family into a double wide trailer until things were a bit better at the Governor's mansion. I've observed the man out in the middle of storms checking out condition in towns hit by tornadoes and such. He also stated that he would try his utmost to prosecute the price gougers when things of this nature happened.(people started jacking gas prices when the tornadoes hit) I started looking at his web site and checking out things he was talking about. I was pleased that he stood behind gun owners and concealed carry. Any futher information is appreciated. http://www.explorehuckabee.com/index...e_ID=18#I_once

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    Huckabee has always been a friend to gun owners in Arkansas.
    He is a man of integrity...something that the governors mansion hadn't seen in years of the Clintons and his clone Jim Guy Tucker...the one that put Huckabee in a closet when he won the race for Lt. Governor. Remember the commotion that Tucker stirred up when he found out that it was possible that Huckabee might win ?

After years of trying to get concealed carry passed it was Huckabee that signed it in. It was Clinton and Tucker that kept vetoing it and making much much noise with the standard Democratic crap about blood running in the streets.

Personally, I think that he would do a great job. Although I dont agree with everything he does, he is much better than most.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    HotGuns, I'm like you I don't agree with some of the things anyone does. But as a man I think he has a lot of integrity and awhole lots of things going for him that we did not see in the Clinton reign. From everything I have observed he's for the common man.

I love Tancredo (even if he suffers from terminal foot-in-mouth disease) and Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter and Mike Huckabee. The problem is that NONE of them can capture enough Democrat votes to win. That's what it takes, you know: Folks who will cross party lines. That's why the REAGAN DEMOCRATS were called such. If the nominee is any of the three so called current "front runners" (McLAME, Rudy or Mitt) then we LOSE. But THIS guy can win.

http://www.imwithfred.com/
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Ex...

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    I love Tancredo (even if he suffers from terminal foot-in-mouth disease) and Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter and Mike Huckabee. The problem is that NONE of them can capture enough Democrat votes to win. That's what it takes, you know: Folks who will cross party lines. That's why the REAGAN DEMOCRATS were called such. If the nominee is any of the three so called current "front runners" (McLAME, Rudy or Mitt) then we LOSE. But THIS guy can win.

http://www.imwithfred.com/
    I agree here...Thompson...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links