"Applying 2nd Amendment restrictions to the 1st Amendment ;-)"
-courtesy VCDL update:
Gun Control is a stupid idea that is harmful to public safety. We
received an email suggesting that we use the same gun-control 'logic'
for the 1st Amendment:
* You may speak no more than ten words without pausing for thirty
seconds so as not to have 'assault speech.'
* You may speak no more than one word per second to keep from
spraying ideas all over a room.
* Your mouth must be taped shut when in a theater in case you decide
to yell, "fire!"
* When in a restaurant that serves alcohol, you must pin a paper on
your chest with your political beliefs so that those beliefs are not
* If you have secret beliefs not told to everyone around you, you
must have a permit to keep such information concealed