Calendar of 2A Meetings and Events

This is a discussion on Calendar of 2A Meetings and Events within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The purpose of this thread is to have a place for members to keep aware of upcoming meetings and events that our participation could help ...

Thread: Calendar of 2A Meetings and Events

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar

Calendar of 2A Meetings and Events

The purpose of this thread is to have a place for members to keep aware of upcoming meetings and events that our participation could help further pro 2A laws and regulations, or even help sway public opinion of gun owners towards a positive light. This is starting out as nation wide listing, so post them all.

It’s up to all of us to maintain this thread and keep it up to date, so if you know of an upcoming meeting or event that the voice of, or even the presence of pro gun types could positively impact, simply “copy / paste” the last post, and add your date with a short explanation of the event or meeting, when, where, and what time. Also, if there are events past the current date, please delete them off as well.

Remember, an empty chair speaks volumes

Thanks in advance

Mike
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

2. Remove Ads

August 22, Virginia, Chesapeake, Norfolk Co Rifle Range, 7:00 - 8:30 P.M., VCDL meeting, if you live in VA and are not a member, it’s worth looking at.

August 30, Richmond Tuckahoe Library, 7:00 – 830 P.M., VCDL meeting, if you live in VA and are not a member, it’s worth a look.

September ?? Virginia, Goochland Co, County Admin building, zoning meeting on conditional land use and Orapax farm petition to build a sporting clays range.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

August 22, Virginia, Chesapeake, Norfolk Co Rifle Range, 7:00 - 8:30 P.M., VCDL meeting, if you live in VA and are not a member, itís worth looking at.

August 30, Richmond Tuckahoe Library, 7:00 Ė 830 P.M., VCDL meeting, if you live in VA and are not a member, itís worth a look.

September ?? Virginia, Goochland Co, County Admin building, zoning meeting on conditional land use and Orapax farm petition to build a sporting clays range.

October 5,6,7 Kentucky, Ft. Mitchell, Drawbridge Inn (near the airport, Cincinnati area) Second Amendment Foundation 22th annual Gun Rights Policy Conference.

Links