Sen Biden & Dem Debate...

This is a discussion on Sen Biden & Dem Debate... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; dear lord, please get this guy out of politics... there was a question about their views on gun control and ownership. his response was scary. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sen Biden & Dem Debate...

dear lord, please get this guy out of politics...

there was a question about their views on gun control and ownership. his response was scary. nothing on the net,link wise, yet... i'll post it when i see it.

he praised feinstein and boxer, and questioned the mental state of the questioner, someone that just made it clear they loved their firearms.

it was insulting, degrading, and given the forum, scary how it went over with the crowd.

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by briansmech View Post
    dear lord, please get this guy out of politics...

there was a question about their views on gun control and ownership. his response was scary. nothing on the net,link wise, yet... i'll post it when i see it.

he praised feinstein and boxer, and questioned the mental state of the questioner, someone that just made it clear they loved their firearms.

it was insulting, degrading, and given the forum, scary how it went over with the crowd.
    I heard that one person watched it! It was you!

Does it matter which liberal is nominated?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=600551

the youtube link will hit arfcom, soon, if not already.

sorry, selfdefense, that seinfeld re-run was probably alot more informative..... which one was it?

oh, for newcomers, arfcom ain't for young'uns.

stay away, selfdefense!!! :p: :P:

CNN News said that he was brandishing a weapon. Hmmmm, That video sure didn't meet my definition of brandishing. How about ya'll

Tim

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by briansmech View Post
    I musta missed it. Did they actually air this guy with his AR? I want to see Biden's response.

Senior Member Array Shadowsbane's Avatar
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

www.Lonelymountainleather.com

VIP Member
    This is not a new position for Sen. Biden. As he mentions he has been a gun control if not banner for a long time. However, for those who don't know about Sen Biden, watch and learn.

Remember political threads/posts are only allowed as they specifically relate to firearms and our gun rights. Drifting into name calling of politicians and general negative comments about parties etc will result in thread lock and or posts being removed.
    Procrastinators are the leaders of tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsbane View Post
    Thanks. Well, he didn't quite come out ranting that all guns should be banned. Just harped on the now-expanded definition of who is "incapable" of owning one. I hope I never see the day when a remark like that actually is used as justification to deny someone's 2A rights, based on "obvious mental incompetance" and "the interests of public safety" of course.

AR and You tube

The You Tube of guy with the AR seems to be a antigun set up. Why not have a well dressed person and no display of a firearm for shock value, ask the question.http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin...ol_1/hand1.gif
    Last edited by tabsr; July 24th, 2007 at 10:50 AM. Reason: spell

Quote Originally Posted by tabsr View Post
    The You Tube of guy with the AR seems to be a antigun set up. Why not have a well dressed person and no display of a firearm for shock value, ask the question.http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin...ol_1/hand1.gif
    That's an interesting idea, but I dunno... if this was truly a setup question, they coulda made the guy look crazier. I think it's more likely that this guy brought his AR into the frame to set himself aside from other questions submitted.

I hope that I don't offend anyone with this but.....If ANYONE who owns a firearm and votes for ANY of the current crop of Dems running is an idiot. There has never been a group of nominees that as a whole are as far left as this group. Pray that none of them are elected.....

You've got a good point vern, I am still shocked by the number of folks that still support a mindset that goes against most things we value.

New Member Array questionallthings's Avatar
    I have to agree with the setup idea. This guy did seem a bit "ripe" for parody. I just wish that the other candidates were given their opportunity to voice their opinion. I know they would all have been the same, but I would have preferred it if they were on record.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links