It could happen here....

This is a discussion on It could happen here.... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; And that is just one story of as much in one time and place of America. There are very many more. Excellent posting Rod, I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It could happen here....

And that is just one story of as much in one time and place of America.
    There are very many more.

Excellent posting Rod, I read the entire thing first sentence to last.
    A couple of weeks ago talking with my inlaws who are very much anti-gun I commented to them that liberty and freedom and democracy in this country and everywhere else on the planet has always come with and been kept by the tip of a sword.
    When the people have their swords taken away it never has failed that liberty and freedom and democracy are taken too, sooner or later.

- Janq

"Freedom got an AK." - Ice Cube, 'Freedom Got an AK' (circa '92)
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

2. Remove Ads

There are a few things that need to be considered.

1. Even if there are leaders willing to fight tyranny then they still need good followers. Simply saying that "I would never do that" accomplishes nothing. There will always be others that will follow orders illegal or not. Not to mention there are lots of laws that are legal but should be unconstitutional.

2. The morality, will, and intelligence of this once great nation have been successively attacked and subverted (in the general population). This happened through the schools, media, and trivial distractions.

3. The best anyone will probably do is protect their own. Any revolution needs significant backing, other wise it just gorilla action.

4. The two party system no longer serves our republic. If there is to be any change for the better we desperately need a third independent party and election reforms.

5. With all to inflation and bad fiscal management the dollar will collapse soon. Then the only things that will have vale are food, bullets, and gold (being a close third).

All these things need is an appropriate trigger (bigger then Katrina) to start the avalanche.
    -Diplomacy: The art of saying nice dogie until you can find a rock.
    -The truth is a three edged sword.
    -Your brain is your primary weapon everything else is just a tool.
    -When the only tool you have is a hammer then everything starts to look like a nail.

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    #1.
    #2 Democrats don't know any such thing. Gun bans have been a part of their overall agenda since 1865 when they formed the KKK and passed the Jim Crow laws in the Deep South. Back then, they didn't want newly freed slaves to go huntin' for their former Masters. So they passed laws and took advantage of the tribal fears and ignorance in creating the KKK.

They're still doing just that! Passing antigun laws and endorsing the KKK. I see Robert Byrd is still a ranking member of the Party. He's a former Grand Cyclops of the KKK. They're still taking advantage of their minority constituents, too. The Dems created the entire concept of welfare. They use that to keep the minorities in line. They are what they are.
    It's almost funny. To think how many votes have come from those minorities to keep Byrd (the Grand Cyclops) in office all these years. And true, the dems created the concept of welfare to keep them down. So they can get their votes with promises of (help?). Then you have Sharpton and Jackson who, in their own way, keep them down because it's a paycheck for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links