Defensive Carry banner

Stopping Power why 70 million Americans own guns

865 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ccw9mm 
#1 ·
A friend of mine at work brought this to my attention today.
The author of the book ,Stoping Power why 70 million Americans own guns, has made his book free to download online at http://www.pulpless.com/gunclock/noframedex.html The author explained that the VT shootings made him see that his message was not getting out and he needed to do more. I haven't read the book but from his taped message it seems a good read.

#2 ·
I forgot to mention there are several other downloadable pdf files on this page and a Gun Defense Clock showing how many crimes were stopped with a gun this year.

#5 ·
One page on The World Wide Web Gun Defense Clock reports 2,842,498 criminal attacks stopped by guns this year, YTD, and another page reports 1,530,594. But if multiple pages on the same web site differ by millions in the number of self-defense instances in a given year, one wonders which data is incorrect, whether both are strictly estimates, what the data gathering methodology is, etc. With such issues, it's clear how anti groups such as HCI and Somewhat-Less-Than-Million-Moms get ammo for shooting down such claims ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.