Guns or Plows
This is an email that a friend of mine sent to me. It's kind of cute and truthful!!
Note: The number of gun owners quoted in #13 probably has increased based on a report made public today.
Gun or Plow?
Mark Tague "Life's tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.' Thomas Jefferson
(This is why Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton wants gun control so badly! )
*FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE*
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.
11. What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
22. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don't make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
'In Accordance With The Prophecy.'
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.'
Love the Thomas Jefferson quote!
#23 does it for me:congrats:
Most of our countries problems can be resolved by just enforcing what we've already got on the books, be it crime, drugs, or illegals.
It never ceases to amaze me that after any "VA Tech" type shooting, what the unarmed public screams for and the politicians push for is to take from us the very thing that could have prevented it in the first place. (sorry, my rant for the day)
Most likely not a Thomas Jefferson quote.
Originally Posted by Realleycat
Type the words "Firearms Refresher Course" in the search tool and you will find that this has been posted five times since June 07.
This thread can be closed now.