Guns or Plows
This is a discussion on Guns or Plows within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is an email that a friend of mine sent to me. It's kind of cute and truthful!!
Note: The number of gun owners quoted ...
August 30th, 2007 11:41 AM
Guns or Plows
This is an email that a friend of mine sent to me. It's kind of cute and truthful!!
Note: The number of gun owners quoted in #13 probably has increased based on a report made public today.
Gun or Plow?
Mark Tague "Life's tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.' Thomas Jefferson
(This is why Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton wants gun control so badly! )
*FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE*
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.
11. What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
22. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don't make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
'In Accordance With The Prophecy.'
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.'
August 30th, 2007 11:41 AM
August 30th, 2007 11:49 AM
Love the Thomas Jefferson quote!
"Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon
August 30th, 2007 12:18 PM
#23 does it for me
Most of our countries problems can be resolved by just enforcing what we've already got on the books, be it crime, drugs, or illegals.
It never ceases to amaze me that after any "VA Tech" type shooting, what the unarmed public screams for and the politicians push for is to take from us the very thing that could have prevented it in the first place. (sorry, my rant for the day)
“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” James Dean
Phil (NRA Member and Vietnam Vet)
------------- My CCW ----------------
No Guns Here Boss
I gave them to the naked Pigmy's in New Guinea
August 30th, 2007 12:53 PM
Most likely not a Thomas Jefferson quote.
Originally Posted by Realleycat
Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
Texas CHL Instructor
Texas Hunter Education Instructor
August 30th, 2007 01:13 PM
1943 - 2009
Type the words "Firearms Refresher Course" in the search tool and you will find that this has been posted five times since June 07.
This thread can be closed now.
When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
And the women come out to cut up what remains,
Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
And go to your God like a soldier.
By opalelement in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Last Post: July 16th, 2010, 10:51 AM
By TerriLi in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: May 6th, 2009, 04:43 PM
By ExactlyMyPoint in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: June 3rd, 2008, 01:19 PM
By Vegas in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: February 10th, 2007, 12:15 AM