Please Support The NRA Today!

This is a discussion on Please Support The NRA Today! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Please join the NRA today. The ANTI's would pay twice as much to stop you yet you walk away & let them do it for ...

Thread: Please Support The NRA Today!

Lightbulb Please Support The NRA Today!

Please join the NRA today. The ANTI's would pay twice as much to stop you yet you walk away & let them do it for nothing!

I live in NYC but I still "chose" to become a NRA LIFE MEMBER. As well as a NRA Recruiter in NYC no less!

$25 dollars gets you one year at $10 below the basic rate providing us with PRO RKBA support. Just $20 for LEO's.

Please utilize the provided links below as they will provide you with the discounted rate. I apologize for preaching to the choir but a hard head makes a soft behind!

Thank you for your continued support.

LEO's can access their link from my site menu at the 1st link below for Small Armz

All others can access it from my site or directly from the 2nd link below.

2. Remove Ads

I couldn't agree more. I've been a member for several years and, altough I've become somewhat disenchanted with the NRA lately, they and the Second Amendment Foundation are our best hope to protect our rights.

I imagine you have your work cut out for you recruiting in NYC. Good on you and good luck in your efforts.

Lifetime member here. I think everyone on this site supports your cause, and thank you for your efforts!
    John
    Assault is a behavior, not a device.

"Don't never take no shortcuts." Patty Reed, Donner Party

Lifetime NRA member

VIP Member
    I just happened to renew day before yesterday.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    I just happened to renew day before yesterday.
    That's what I like to hear all the support of our forum members is what's needed on 1 level or another. Much thanks to everyone.

Been an NRA member for 50 years. Without the NRA we could not own a .22 rifle in this country today.

I could not agree LESS.

I have let my NRA membership laps and I will not renew it. Possibly ever. The NRA has not only pledged support for but helped write the current bill winding its way through congress the may effectively strip vets who may have PTSD of their 2A rights but also anyone who was diagnosed with AD/HD as a child and took Ritilen or anyone who was ever prescribed any anti-depressants for any reason.

Join the NRA when this is how they "protect" my 2A rights. No thanks. I joined the G.O.A. and I will not look back. The G.O.A. stands up for our 2A rights and does not compromise like the NRA does.
    Compromise is just another way of saying incrementally surrender.

Been an NRA member for 50 years. Without the NRA we could not own a .22 rifle in this country today.
    I beg to differ. The NRA supported the 1934 and 1968 gun control packages that did so much damage to the 2A. I say drop them like a hot potato.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    I could not agree LESS.

I have let my NRA membership laps and I will not renew it. Possibly ever. The NRA has not only pledged support for but helped write the current bill winding its way through congress the may effectively strip vets who may have PTSD of their 2A rights but also anyone who was diagnosed with AD/HD as a child and took Ritilen or anyone who was ever prescribed any anti-depressants for any reason.

Join the NRA when this is how they "protect" my 2A rights. No thanks. I joined the G.O.A. and I will not look back. The G.O.A. stands up for our 2A rights and does not compromise like the NRA does.

I beg to differ. The NRA supported the 1934 and 1968 gun control packages that did so much damage to the 2A. I say drop them like a hot potato.
    I hate to be the bad guy on the forum, but....
    Totally agreed. Just about every stinking piece of anti legislation ever passed or attempted to pass has in some way had the NRA's hand or blessing on it. The NRA used to be a fine organization, but it has fallen to idle hands and snakes in the grass. Nevermind that fighting for our rights never was part of it's original intended design anyway.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Member Array Intentional Flincher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    I could not agree LESS.

Agreed as well.
    A witty saying proves nothing.

Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Intentional Flincher View Post
    Agreed as well.
    And another agreement; in addition to what has already been mentioned, Wayne LaPierre a couple of years ago came out against "guns in schools." See, only "professionals" should have the right to defend themselves in schools!

Links