ARTICLE: Enough NRA Bashing!

This is a discussion on ARTICLE: Enough NRA Bashing! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Click here Enough NRA Bashing!...

Thread: ARTICLE: Enough NRA Bashing!

Thumbs up ARTICLE: Enough NRA Bashing!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Evan is an awesome Guy having gotten drunk with him a few times heheheheh...... and incredible lawyer. If you get a chance hit get his DVD about Gun control out of control in New Jersey.

If you ever get a chance hit up an NRA annual meeting....2008 its in Kentucky.... Evans an easy guy to spot due to his camoflauge 2 piece suits he always wears, incredible man, and he talks to anybody.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

I am a current member of the NRA and have been for quite some time. However, I have become somewhat disenchanted with them lately. I do believe they, along with the Second Amendment Foundation, are still our best hope to fight off the anti's. Regardless of what the article says they have supported some questionable items in my opinion. I have also received letters wanting me to write my reps here in Georgia in support of a bill that won't even be looked at again until at least January (the letter was two months ago). Then I receive a letter wanting a donation in support of the upcoming SCOTUS battle. When I wrote to ask clarification of their strategy I received no response thus no donation. Regardless I will remain a member for some time to come. Now I'll get off my band wagon.

Member Array Intentional Flincher's Avatar
    My enemy's enemy is not always my friend...
    A witty saying proves nothing.

Voltaire

Links