Murderer = NRA "Poster Child" - Page 2

Murderer = NRA "Poster Child"

This is a discussion on Murderer = NRA "Poster Child" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; "in this age of the cowboy" This age? Hmmmm, so how are all your steads doing? How man mpo (miles per oats) do they get? ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Murderer = NRA "Poster Child"

"in this age of the cowboy"

This age? Hmmmm, so how are all your steads doing? How man mpo (miles per oats) do they get? Anybody see Wild Bill these days at the local saloon? In fact, what is this big glowing picture box in front of me?

The problem is that Florida has had CCW for a long time but never heard anything about it. Other states just thought they were crazy. Now only Illinois (my state ) and Wisconsin think the rest of the nation is crazy. Funny how all the gun bans in my state of Illinois in Cook county do nothing to reduce the crime, oh wait I forgot, if you have legal guns then you have to wonder about the gun grabbers way more than the criminals do that show that they have no guns on the data base.

I just love blatant non-backup-able statements like this:
    That said, there appears to be far greater leniency with respect to the carrying, and use, of weapons by members of law enforcement in this country than is desirable. Interestingly, as you know, police officers in Great Britain don't carry guns, and that country has a much lower incidence of violent crime.
    Ok, so where did they get their info about violent crime in GB? Oh wait...never been there before huh? Also, of course it's going to have a LOWER incidence of violent crime compared to the US. GB(discounting AU) is a tiny speck of small islands none bigger than the state of Road Island.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Typical educated idiot ranting, whining & crying.
    And how, my friend, do you figure she is educated? I didn't read a single sentence that indicated to me that she was educated. Oh she may have gone through the motions to get a piece of paper (even that is suspect at this moment) but that doesn't qualify her as educated.

Lex et Libertas — Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

"Not only do the people who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us deserve better, we all deserve better than to have our own security undermined by those who undermine law enforcement." -Thomas Sowell

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    While i realise this story is sensitive i encorage all members to go to http://www.saysuncle.com/ and scroll down , or otherwise reasearch this before you become irate and email her .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

So I guess the cops need to disarm. Yeah, that's gonna work out just great!
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links