Help Finding incriminating article

This is a discussion on Help Finding incriminating article within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My finance got a call from her father this morning before I made it out the door. She is a NYer from upstate: her father ...

Thread: Help Finding incriminating article

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

Help Finding incriminating article

My finance got a call from her father this morning before I made it out the door.

She is a NYer from upstate: her father has a permit to carry and is the fire Chief in a small little town I'll just say in Delaware County. 60 miles North of Binghampton, PA. Where talking maybe 1000 people in her families city, there where 26 in her HS graduating class. I had over 1000 in mine. Anyway:

Since he is EL JEFE, he has to be informed about everything that goes on in their little humble abode, whether its burning or LE related.

He said yesterday some NYPD cops were busted in their town hunting with AR-16's, and using hi-capacity clips.

Well I immediatly corrected him and said probably AR-15's using 20-30 round magazines.

The haven't peaced the whole story together but apparently they are trying to claim target shooting with 5.56 as oppossed to hunting; however, it still violates NY law.

I'm just trying to find an article this would have been near SUNNI-DELHI

PS this is total hearsay so far;however, the man is a Fire Chief and will be my father in law shortly. I also never had reason to not trust the man.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

2. Remove Ads

So you're looking for the article about the nypd guys getting busted? I'm lost. Was it recent(eg: within the last year)?

Maybe it hasn't hit any news yet? I can't seem to find anything. My guess is you're going to have to wait until someone else local chimes in.
    Last edited by packinnova; November 20th, 2007 at 08:06 PM. Reason: still looking
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by packinnova View Post
    So you're looking for the article about the nypd guys getting busted? I'm lost. Was it recent(eg: within the last year)?
    Exactly,
    The incident apparently happened---> Yesterday.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

http://www.thedailystar.com/archives...325040056.html

Man charged with felony after shooting hunter

By Patricia Breakey
    Delhi News Bureau

A hunter was arraigned on a felony charge after shooting his friend Monday near the top of Gun House Hill Road in Harpersfield, state police at Margaretville said Tuesday.

James J. Morrone, 44, of Purchase, was charged with first-degree reckless endangerment, prohibited use of a weapon and hunting without a license, Sgt. Andrew Leahy said.

Morrone and Steven Triano, 41, of West Harrison, were hunting about 11/2 miles from the road when Morrone shot at a deer and hit Triano in the left leg, Leahy said.

"They were both wearing camouflage instead of red or orange," Leahy said.

Hobart Emergency Medical Services personnel used all-terrain vehicles to travel a mile uphill and through a swamp to bring Triano out of the woods, Leahy said.

"If they didn't have the four-wheelers, I think we would have had to have used a helicopter," Leahy said.

Triano was taken to A.O. Fox Memorial Hospital in Oneonta and was transferred to Westchester County Medical and Research Center in New Rochelle, according to Maggie Barnes, Fox spokeswoman.

The public relations spokesperson at the Westchester hospital did not immediately return a call Tuesday to provide information on Triano's condition.

Morrone was arraigned in Harpersfield Town Court and was released to return to court at 7 p.m. Monday.

Leahy said the investigation by the state Department of Environmental Conservation police and the state police Bureau of Criminal Investigation is continuing.

Links