Another UN Move Against Our Guns! - Page 2

Another UN Move Against Our Guns!

This is a discussion on Another UN Move Against Our Guns! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by HotGuns There is an Article called "Freedom from War" that came out in the early 60's that outlines the goals of the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another UN Move Against Our Guns!

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns
    There is an Article called "Freedom from War" that came out in the early 60's that outlines the goals of the United Nations. This "article" was signed by President John. F. Kennedy as a goal that he "accepted" as that of the United States.

It basically outlaws ALL firearms by private citizen allowing them only for military troops. It goes even further though...it eventually outlaws any national military with the United Nations Forces being the only viable army in the world other than small token forces for "peackeeping purposes" in various countries for the sole purpose of squashing any "rebellion" that may take place.

None of this stuff is new. Its been the original goal of the UN since it was founded. If you look at other countries in the last 15 years that had free ownership of firearms that it now severly restricted such as Canada,Australia,New Zealand and Britian, one can surmise that none of this has happened by accident. The only thing that is slowing this trend in the US are our various presidents and lobbying groups such as the NRA. Unfortunatley, some of our Presidents cede more of their authority to the UN and in each case it serves the purposes of the UN, the US Constitution be damned. Bill Clinton was an expert at this, and anyone that dosent think Hilliary wouldnt do it is a fool.
    I acually have a copy of that Document: Freedom From War. When I was a energized member of the John Birch Society, I got a LOT of research done on the coming (soon!) NWO. You're 100% correct, the steady decline of nations with their roots in FREEDOM (that is private ownership of firearms) is in a steep decline and it is part of a grand scheme that has been in motion for far longer than the UN has been in operation. Goes all the way back to the early 1900's and Woodrow Wilson along with the formation of the Council on Foreign Relations. Bill Clinton is CFR so was Bush #41 (a director, I think) and WHO coined the term New World Order? Bush #41 of course. WHO seems to have become father figure and mentor to Bill Clinton? Bush #41. There is a comfort zone present in that relationship that COULD NOT have been present in public while Clinton was President. What truly frightens me is the old saying that the "leaf doesn't fall far from the tree" and what is it about Bush #43 that we don't yet know? Like this whole thing about unsealed national borders and illegal immigration unchecked.....Part of the overall plan?
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Senior Moderator
    Part of the overall plan?

Kinda looks that way dont it?

I forget who it was that said...

In politics...NOTHING happens by accident..

Wink No accidents in history

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns
    In politics...NOTHING happens by accident..
    Politics? In all of HUMAN HISTORY....nothing is an accident. Layer upon layer of interconnected events. No such thing as accidental history.

Read this book (available from amazon) by G. Edward Griffin called The Creature From Jekyll Island and you will be utterly amazed. It is a huge book and the primary focus is the federal reserve and international banking, but it reads like a novel and the chapters are ALL summarized at the end of each one. AWESOME. I sometimes TEACH using this book as a reference.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

From my cold, dead hands...

Now that the UK wants to ban kitchen knives after gun confiscation failed, I guess staplers are next. Rule Britannia!
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links