Defensive Carry banner

More UN - to really yank your chain ....

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  DirksterG30 
#1 ·
Ok this is not 2A per se but it's UN and I know how much we just adore them! <puke smilie>

From NRA-ILA today - freakin incredible!!!

A Ludicrous U.N. Idea Washington Times

The United Nations people who brought you the oil-for-food scandal now want to get their hands on the Internet.

http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20050720-091741-1312r.htm
The op-ed pretty much says it all. Are there no bounds to UN crass stupidity and thirst for ''global dominance''?? !!

Where are the Tums?

#2 ·
This is precisely why we needed John Bolton, and why those who support the UN so deperately wanted to defeat Bolton's nomination.

Don't mistake what the UN wants to do as stupidity. It is evil. It is part of an overall goal of turning the entire world into a third-world dictatorship, with third-world bureaucrats in charge. IMHO, of course.

#3 ·
Can anyone name one thing the UN has ever done right? The ignorant, arogant, money grubbing way they do things is mind boggling. This thought is reason enough to disband the UN.

#4 ·
Can anyone name one thing the UN has ever done right?
To be honest - NO.

They should take lessons from the Uzlum bird - which by all accounts flies round in ever decreasing circles - until - it vanishes up it's own fundamental orifice!!

#8 ·
buzzg said:
Who can ever forget those apocalyptic words from Kofi Anan? "The prevalence of guns in the United States poses a definite threat to U.N. Troops."
WOW! THAT says it all.
Thank you...thank you very much :flamethro
And I didn't think that there was anything that Kofi and I agreed on :2bitchsla

#9 ·
buzzg said:
Who can ever forget those apocalyptic words from Kofi Anan? "The prevalence of guns in the United States poses a definite threat to U.N. Troops."
WOW! THAT says it all.

Too bad more U.S. citizens don't realize this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.