Scary stuff

This is a discussion on Scary stuff within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well... just watch LiveLeak.com - Democratic Candidates and Gun Control...

Thread: Scary stuff

Distinguished Member Array Pro2A's Avatar

2. Remove Ads

For balance and counterpoint is there a same clip toward republican answers of same?
    If not then there ought to be.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Not really anything new there, other than, I suppose, the acceptance by Clinton and Obama that stricter gun control is just not really possible, from a political standpoint. I think whoever is the next President will not make much of a push for any new restrictions.

The exception is that the leading candidates from both parties favor re-instatement of the so-called "assault weapons ban". It's important that responsible gun owners keep the pressure up on their representatives and sentators. That's where this battle will be won or lost.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Quote Originally Posted by rodc13 View Post
    Not really anything new there, other than, I suppose, the acceptance by Clinton and Obama that stricter gun control is just not really possible, from a political standpoint. I think whoever is the next President will not make much of a push for any new restrictions.

The exception is that the leading candidates from both parties favor re-instatement of the so-called "assault weapons ban". It's important that responsible gun owners keep the pressure up on their representatives and sentators. That's where this battle will be won or lost.

agreed,,,,

Links