My latest fight with a liberal

This is a discussion on My latest fight with a liberal within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am not well versed in the 'right to bear arms' arguement, but it seems to me that taking away or according to our left-wing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My latest fight with a liberal

I am not well versed in the 'right to bear arms' arguement, but it seems to me that taking away or according to our left-wing friends "regulating" firearms, is a silly way to ensure the safety of the people and reduce violent crime. I enjoy history and though I am no expert it seems to me, if one were to reflect on the past, that humans have always been quite capable of violence without the aid of a firearm. I think the past also shows us that those without the ability or means to defend ones self have been unjustly ruled or preyed upon by those who had such means. I intend to be neither unjustly ruled or preyed upon. I believe that history is a teaching aid which allows us to look at others or our own mistakes and successes and learn from them. Disarming a nation of people and leaving the only weapons in the hands of the goverment, is an invitation to repeat history. IMO.
    HK USP .45
    HK P2000sk .40

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links