My Guess Is That Nobody Here Is Voting For Them

This is a discussion on My Guess Is That Nobody Here Is Voting For Them within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Bravo Jd, Bravo! Does that make him an ex-ex-member or just gone for good (or both)? Thank you for bouncing him!!!!!!!!!!!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Guess Is That Nobody Here Is Voting For Them

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    Bravo Jd, Bravo! Does that make him an ex-ex-member or just gone for good (or both)? Thank you for bouncing him!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    OK... this place is a benevolent dictatorship....

Let me put it in another way:

YOU ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE, NOT ENTITLED TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT REGARDLESS OF THE RULES.

You can always start your own forum and set your own rules.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Administrator

Post Just FYI

When a member requests that their account be deleted or wants their membership to be "yanked" we immediately oblige them and show them the EXIT door & that door only swings in one direction and that would be out into the One Way virtual alley.

That does not mean that members cannot disagree with a moderator action or dispute a moderator action.
    Slowly Count To 10 - Calm Down - be civil - be polite - be respectful and send a Private Message to the moderator.
    Voice your concerns and present your argument in a mature adult manner.
    You WILL be treated with the same respect as per the Golden Rule.
    If you "rant" and start "name calling" and go into a huffed up whining bitchy-fit then you are pretty much guaranteeing that you'll be getting a one way ticket off the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper58 View Post
    Bravo Jd, Bravo! Does that make him an ex-ex-member or just gone for good (or both)? Thank you for bouncing him!!!!!!!!!!!
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Either Obama or Hillary.

You're preaching to the choir.
    I might. I'm not saying that I did in the Primary (open primary here in Arkansas) but I know a "friend" who is very pro-self defense, pro-bill of rights, etc. that did vote for Obama. Lets just say his view was 4 years of B. Hussein Obama would be less bad than 4 years with a RINO. In this election, it might not be as cut and dried as to who is voting for who and why.

Please don't open up any more Hillary & Obama threads!

It's a Wasted Effort AKA An Exercise In Futility.

The moderators will lock them down.
    This I understand. If I ran the forum I probably wouldn't do it that way. But I don't have a forum, and this might be the reason. Perhaps the way I would run things would simply run people off. I love this forum and appreciate all the work the moderators do to keep it running as smooth as it does.

We are not a politically oriented forum.
    We should be. (Oh wait, let me read the last paragraph I wrote! ) Okay, in my (not so but should be more so) humble view we should be a little politically active. The second amendment is the political issue on which all other issues ride. I'm not opposed to hearing debate on what the best voting strategy might get us where we want to go 20 years down the line.

The Forum Rules Page................
    We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of certain subjects (politics, religion, abortion, sexual orientation, etc) often degenerate quickly.
    For this reason, we do not focus on these subjects in our discussions.
    We encourage you to take these discussions to other forums where these topics are the focus.
    These discussions degenrate so quickly is because those other guys are WRONG.

On a serious note, while I may not completely agree with everything that one of the moderator does, I don't have to. This forum provides information and entertainment for me. If it no longer does that then I am free to leave (but please don't kick me out). Hopefully I am also allowed to comment like this occasionally (when a moderator starts the discussion). It is sad that someone could get so animated/emotional that they would get themselves kicked off this forum (or request to be kicked off).

On a somewhat related note: I don't want to get on JD's bad side.... Ever! He is a problem solver! Must be the Marine in him! You guys pick some GREAT moderators. I don't know any of them personally but I would trust any of them if the chips were down.

You guessed right QK.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Administrator

Again - On the forum rules page.

All topics and posts must be related to concealed carry, firearms, and other related topics and placed in the appropriate forum.

QKShooter Note:
    Though we do have an area of the forum set up for 2nd Amendment News and Discussion it is NOT and never was intended to be a general "Liberal/Conservative/Republican/Democrat/Independent Voting & Information Guide."

Second Amendment News And Discussions was added by Bumper in order to discuss issues directly related to RKBA and not political candidates in general.

Glancing at the text contained in the header of every forum page will tell members what DefensiveCarry is primarily about.

This forum was created in order to revolve around that.

Everything else on DefensiveCarry is secondary (and of much lesser importance) to that main focus and is allowed to remain posted at the sole discretion of Bumper and the forum moderators.
    That's just the way it is.

I have disagreed with our Mods before and have voiced my opinion about it, but take it offline in a PM and use some freakin manners. Just because you disagree you don't have to be smart mouthed and try to prove your point to the general membership. Most of us don't care to see it.

The Mods have always been fair and have settled any dispute that come up. Do it calmly offline and you will get good results.

The Mods have a rough time and they spend a lot of their free time keeping this forum free of jerks and spam. Keep up the good work guys/gals and thanks a lot!!!!
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    You got it pal.

Hey guy's it's better to go QK's way than mine.
    JD,

While you are granting wishes, could you give me the next round of winning lotto numbers?
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

Administrator
    9 - 17 - 22 - 25 - 32 - 38 - 40 - 44 - 45

Daily Number For Today ~ 308

Daily Number For Tomorrow ~ 223

VIP Member
    9 - 17 - 22 - 25 - 32 - 38 - 40 - 44 - 45

Daily Number For Today ~ 308

Daily Number For Tomorrow ~ 223
    I am playing them (OK some of them, too many for the FLA Lotto) this weekend. The jackpot is 30 million.

QK, if I hit the lotto, I will buy you a handgun of your choice!

Legal Disclaimer: Gun Buy subjected to winning the full jackpot. Prizes awarded for hitting 5 or less numbers not included. Recipient will cover all legal, transfer & medical fees (I might get a heart attack if I win the darn thing). Gun selected must be of good quality. Cheap plastic guns not included in the offer. If the awardee selects a gun like a Lorcin, he will be promptly banned from this board and forced to pay homage to JMB. Void where prohibited. Wife (yours and mine) must be contacted and they must approve transaction.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links