My Guess Is That Nobody Here Is Voting For Them

My Guess Is That Nobody Here Is Voting For Them

This is a discussion on My Guess Is That Nobody Here Is Voting For Them within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Either Obama or Hillary. You're preaching to the choir. Please don't open up any more Hillary & Obama threads! It's a Wasted Effort AKA An ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Guess Is That Nobody Here Is Voting For Them

Administrator

Post My Guess Is That Nobody Here Is Voting For Them

Either Obama or Hillary.

You're preaching to the choir.

Please don't open up any more Hillary & Obama threads!

It's a Wasted Effort AKA An Exercise In Futility.

The moderators will lock them down.

We are not a politically oriented forum.

We do not want to entertain discussions of politics in general.

There are thousands of other bash Hillary & Obama web sites on the Internet. FIND ONE AND GO THERE.

The Forum Rules Page................
    We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of certain subjects (politics, religion, abortion, sexual orientation, etc) often degenerate quickly.
    For this reason, we do not focus on these subjects in our discussions.
    We encourage you to take these discussions to other forums where these topics are the focus.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

So, QK, what exactly are you saying?

Sorry (sort of). Okay, take your best shot.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Thank you for posting this QK.

At this stage in the game anyone who doesn't know or is just now discovering that Obama is anti-gun and anti-2A is either clueless or was born yesterday.

In other news airplanes can take off from treadmills and babies poop in rainbow colors. :p

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Good decision. Ya better lock it now....He he he

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post
    In other news airplanes can take off from treadmills and babies poop in rainbow colors. :p

- Janq
    I can't seem to find the links that I'm sure you meant to include... Especially for the rainbow-baby-poop - I await your edit!

"It is only as retaliation that force may be used and only against the man who starts its use. No, I do not share his evil or sink to his concept of morality: I merely grant him his choice, destruction, the only destruction he had a right to choose: his own." - John Galt, from Atlas Shrugged

Slickette and Obama

Folks -

How we deal with each of these candidates has to be discussed while one of them gets the nomination.

Obama is a different piece of work than Billary; they got to where they are from totally different places.

Billary got burned by the AWB, because that led to the GOP taking over of Congress which led to the Government Shutdown - which gave Monica her openning.

Barack has never had to deal with the NRA, GOA, and all of the lobbying power that is involved in Washington - his experience is in Illinois. Other points concerning what he may do are (1) just how important being a banner is central to his core, (2) how much effort and political capital is he willing to expend to ban, and (2) just how much of the Cosby Social Disfunctinality Model is what he wants to deal with.

Until we see the DC vs Heller decision - and can get both of their takes on it - their positions for November will not be clear.

Barack might - for example - look at DC vs Heller (if we get what we want - individual right, strict scrutiny, and application to the states), and either accept the it as a limitation that he believes in as part of his views of the 1st, 3th, and 5th amendments OR sees it as a fatal impediment to any laws he might be thinking of.

Billary may see it as the fatal impediment to any laws she might be thinking of - I do not believe that she would in her heat of hearts accept it.

We need to keep talking and thinking so we can deal with whatever the Dem Candidate puts out, and keep the issue in the mix even if they do not want to talk about.

We need to remind McCain and his running mate that we are watching them too.
    Last edited by Captain Crunch; February 14th, 2008 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Deleted a language workaround
    George H. Foster
    Orlando, Florida

If the people want to speak (or post), let them. If you're tired of administering, quit.

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    The posts are in direct violation of forum policy. I'm not sure where the question lies. I'm actually surprised theres been so much being allowed through lately that covers politics. But, hey.. I'm not an admin.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

No, it's not. It is merely "encouraged" to be taken elsewhere.

We encourage you to take these discussions to other forums where these topics are the focus.
    If this forum is going to ban it, then get to it. If not, let us continue to discuss. I have little patience for forum administrators who feel compelled to curb a very important issue simply because the discussions tend to degenerate. If they didnt, it means the issue is not really important. Because this election has EVERYTHING to do with the impending gun bans that will surely follow if the Hillary/Obama menace is allowed to take office, to curb the exchange is very akin to biting our own nose to spite the face.

If this is counter to the forum and the rules, then by all means...yank my membership.

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature

If this is counter to the forum and the rules, then by all means...yank my membership.
    You got it pal.

Hey guy's it's better to go QK's way than mine.

Administrator
    GHFLRLTD

You MAY discuss politics as directly related to 2nd Amendment issues IN the proper area of the forum.

"We do not want to entertain discussions of politics in general."

DC Founder
    We very well understand the importance of how candidates stand on the issues facing us today. People need to analyze and research what the candidates' stand for. Scrutinize what they have said and done in the past.

What we are asking is that members do not start political threads on this forum unless they directly pertain to our rights as gun owners or concealed carry. There are more political forums available than gun related forums and they are better suited for this type of discussion. Any threads/posts related to politics will be removed as QK said.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Either Obama or Hillary.

You're preaching to the choir.
    So ummm... What makes you say that!?

(practicing my "duck and cover")
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein

Sig P229 DAK - .40 S&W
    Ruger SP101 - .357 Mag

Administrator
    CEW58

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post

- Janq
    So that's what I stepped in? For a moment there I thought I'd I'd accidently stepped on a Leprechaun.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein

Sig P229 DAK - .40 S&W
    Ruger SP101 - .357 Mag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links