MN Congress Woman Bachmann

This is a discussion on MN Congress Woman Bachmann within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Watch this between Bachmann and Maxine Waters on Guns on the house floor. She is a target by all the liberal and antigun groups the ...

Thread: MN Congress Woman Bachmann

Watch this between Bachmann and Maxine Waters on Guns on the house floor.
    She is a target by all the liberal and antigun groups the next election. Please support her 2nd Amendment stand.

You will like our congresswoman. visit YouTube - Michele Bachmann Smackdown
    "Politicians and Bureaucrats, depend very much on the complicity of their victims, and like criminals, are flummoxed when we don't play the victim role."

The second speaker doesn't get it, the people shooting are criminals, if the law abiding people had the right to defend themselves the shooting would stop cause the lives of the criminals would be in jeopardy.

Second Speaker Enemy

This is the famous and influential Maxine Waters, Congresswoman from the great state California. As liberal as Obama.
    "Politicians and Bureaucrats, depend very much on the complicity of their victims, and like criminals, are flummoxed when we don't play the victim role."

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar

It's way past time for change and not the Clinton Obama type

As for the less than honorable congress woman from Calaflakia.

Typical Liberal tree hugging Gun banning nut case. The part that sticks out in my mind is her saying "We own that property" "We can make the rules" Who in the name of heaven appointed her king/queen. All she/they are is our representatives. They serve at our pleasure. They work for us. We decide it is OUR property. We the people make the rules. It's way past time for us as a people to stop letting nut cases like her serve us in congress.
    Last edited by Maverickx50; March 2nd, 2008 at 10:39 PM.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Maxine Waters is NOT listening to her own words...she's nothing but a highly paid 'idiot'...
    I'll bet she has a body guard and extra home security though...

The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

California Member?

Send this to Waters.

You Tube video YouTube - Michele Bachmann Smackdown

I am appalled by the speech given by Maxine Waters in response to Representative Michele Bachman on the Congress floor. Where are the rights guaranteed by our Constitution or are they only allowed as interpreted by Representative Waters. Furthermore, the people own the property not some special royal entity called the Federal Government. The Federal Government is the caretaker of the property for the people. Congresswoman Waters spoke as a demigod above those she represents. This arrogant attitude of those working for us is frightening

Quote Originally Posted by tabsr View Post
    I am appalled by the speech given by Maxine Waters in response to Representative Michele Bachman on the Congress floor. Where are the rights guaranteed by our Constitution or are they only allowed as interpreted by Representative Waters. Furthermore, the people own the property not some special royal entity called the Federal Government. The Federal Government is the caretaker of the property for the people. Congresswoman Waters spoke as a demigod above those she represents. This arrogant attitude of those working for us is frightening
    Excellent comment!

dv
    "A right unexercised is a right lost."

www.myspace.com/dvickery

Quote Originally Posted by tabsr View Post

+1

Two things stuck out in my head that Ms. Waters said. That they owned the property, all the while forgetting that she is working for "we the people" the real owners of the property, and two: (paraphrasing) "the 2A may protect the right to own guns but that doesn't really matter" Its obviously all about power to her. Another example of tyranny within our govt.
    When the messenger arrives and says 'Don't shoot the messenger,' it's a good idea to be prepared to shoot the messenger, just in case.

Senior Member Array Shadowsbane's Avatar
    Waters is from CA, need I say more?
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

www.Lonelymountainleather.com

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryoung001 View Post
    +1

Two things stuck out in my head that Ms. Waters said. That they owned the property, all the while forgetting that she is working for "we the people" the real owners of the property, and two: (paraphrasing) "the 2A may protect the right to own guns but that doesn't really matter" Its obviously all about power to her. Another example of tyranny within our govt.
    You can add to that, that "she doesn't agree with the conctitutional right".
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

Why doesn't the video show the whole of Waters' rebuttal?
    I would have liked to seen the rebuttal in it's entirely and the subsequent reaction to that.

As an aside as a person who grew up living an entire childhood on public housing/section 8 residential zones (DC and MD) including nearly two years in a shelter for homeless and battered women (MD), I have seen first hand crime and criminal victimization as Maxine Waters referred to. I too am included amongst those victims.
    To my memory not once have any of those multiple persons that I have seen or known first hand nor the times that I myself have been victimized by crime inclusive of arms be it by gun (I've been caught in crossfire twice and mugged with a gun once), knife (I've had a knife pulled on me three times street fights and stabbed in the lower back once with a sharpened pencil), baseball bats, chains, golf clubs (I was hit in the head once by an attacker wielding as much aggressively), boots, fists, and I once saw two guys battle over drugs fight and one beat the other into unconsciousness and a bloody mass of flesh by literally grabbing a tree limb and snapping it off the tree in a rage and turn to beat his attacker back and then down to the point he was no longer moving and just bleeding a lot. To Maxine Waters I would say in all I've seen myself having been there and lived amongst as much I've yet to see such events and vicitmizers doing so and acting in a lawful or more specifically non-criminal intent manner. These people who shoot up bus stops, are so called gang bangers, muggers and for hire within the 'hood killers, and who deal drugs enforcing heir trade and zones by lethal force of firearm they are NOT the people to which Bachmann was addressing. Those people do not care about Maxine Waters and the Constitution or law and lawfullness. I know this as fact, they do not care.
    Meanwhile the very many good people trying to at a basic level survive under bad to awful neighborhood conditions they live in fear daily and it's wrong. So they secure a pitbull in order to wal the streets and be to some degree left alone. They buy a baseball bat from K-Mart/WalMart to fight off home invaders . Getting ones apartment door kicked in is not unusual in housing complexs be it by criminals, the po-po, or even unlawful entry by apt. maint. people with a key in hand under the premise of an unscheduled/unannounced 'review' or spraying for bugs. I've seen this first person, with my own eyes and saw my first dead body crime victim at age 8 in that of my neighbor upon my retrun home from school. He laid in his doorway with his skull cracked open and crushed in with blood everywhere the eye could see. Rumor was he owed money to the local loan shark and didn't come correct. These are things that go on and more, and people who just happen to for whatever reason live amongst conditions are still Americans and they contimue to be relevant toward the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and basic human right including defense of ones self, their home/residence, and their family. To deny as much is both wrong.

Maxine Waters has a valid issue, IMHO.
    But her issue in her own mind has been applied to all when the real problem she has is with criminals, in specific. Criminals though again do not have any concern for law and lawfullness. This is why they are referred to and act as a 'criminal' and commit acts of crime (!).
    Meanwhile Ms. Bachmann is being thoughtful of the others who are not criminals and are subject to crime and are the basis toward the great numbers of criminal victimization within public assistance and public housing areas, and the business owners who support said communities near by.

I'd love to see Maxine Waters apply that same energy and fire and vitriol toward not all and any people, but specifically toward crime and criminal people.
    Rather than enforce laws that criminalize otherwise lawful citizens. How about enforce laws to the maximum that criminalize criminals and keep them in jail/prison.
    Myself I and most everyone I knew growing up including family, cousins, and friends we all carried something for self defense. Something...anything. And we all knew how to fight too. Those who did not and would not do not tend to survive well nor long. They either get killed or get lucky and move away by some means. Myself and several others we as they say got lucky and by one way or another were able to get out and away. Many are not so fortunate and they suffer whilst trying to survive.
    I have no clue what Maxine Waters' background might be but I wonder if she has ever herself spent say a week if not a month walking in the shoes of the persons she speaks of. Let her live and stay and walk amongst the areas and people she describes, only with no security detail. No cameras around for those with warrants to be fearful of being caught on tape with. Just be a regular person living amongst such places registered like any other there in and I'd like to see what would become of her and how she then might feel about being disarmed by law...and I wonder how many days or even hours would elapse before she too would take up arms of any sort.

- Janq got lucky and escaped but has not and never will forget
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Yeah. Couldn't find her email so I called and spoke with a staffer. Maybe a few faxes wouldn't hurt either. Doesn't agree with the Constitution. Enemies foreign and domestic........

Phone: (202) 225-2201
    Fax: (202) 225-7854
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    Yeah. Couldn't find her email so I called and spoke with a staffer. Maybe a few faxes wouldn't hurt either. Doesn't agree with the Constitution. Enemies foreign and domestic........

Phone: (202) 225-2201
    Fax: (202) 225-7854
    She can be reached via e-mail by either of these two methods...

Website form mail - Write to Representative Maxine Waters
    Direct - maxine.waters@mail.house.gov

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

It appears she represents the Los Angeles area.
    I would think she has her hands full trying to fix the gang, illegal alien and crime problems in her own city. I believe the estimate of gang members in L.A. is around 100,000.
    Maybe if she spent some of her energy addressing illegal alien immigration, sancturary cities and work on the enforcement of the immigration laws congess has passed, her city of L.A. might be cleaned up a bit.

Home : Congresswoman Maxine Waters : Representing the 35th District of California
    Last edited by P7fanatic; March 4th, 2008 at 08:57 PM.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

Sponsored Links