Floridians: If you happen to be up in Jax today, go by the library and participate.

Floridians: If you happen to be up in Jax today, go by the library and participate.

This is a discussion on Floridians: If you happen to be up in Jax today, go by the library and participate. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Keep it friendly. If the focus is to stop guns from being in the hands of BGs, we all support that. If they happen to ...

Thread: Floridians: If you happen to be up in Jax today, go by the library and participate.

Keep it friendly. If the focus is to stop guns from being in the hands of BGs, we all support that. If they happen to side-track, let's remind them of the responsibility to protect and defend our US & State Constitutions.

Public invited to attend Mayors gun conference in Jacksonville today
    "New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg will help host the Mayors Against Illegal Guns Florida Conference in Jacksonville today. The conference will be held at the Jacksonville Public Library’s main branch at 303 N. Laura St. downtown." 10AM - 3PM

I would suggest that one way of reducing gun violence by criminals is to give police officers more liberal guidelines for shooting anyone carrying a gun during a crime, and to ask EMTs to triage scenes with information from LEOs, so the BGs get treated dead last.

and on a side note, do I have to join the antis to get a job working 10 - 3? those sound great if you get salary for a whole day but work 5 hours (and lunch)

Jacksonville.com
    Last edited by FLSquirrelHunter; March 3rd, 2008 at 08:07 AM. Reason: added link

Links