A C T I O N

A C T I O N

This is a discussion on A C T I O N within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I hate to say but i really do not think there will be much more time to debate things if some people don't get smart ...

Thread: A C T I O N

Angry A C T I O N

I hate to say but i really do not think there will be much more time to debate things if some people don't get smart and do something..

Quote Originally Posted by FROM ANOTHER BOARD
    I get e-mails from the Brady Center so that i can see what crap they are putting out. This came today:

U.S. Supreme Court to Hear Second Amendment Case Next Week!
    We need your help to defend America's gun laws

Dear Member,

This Tuesday, March 18, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear what could be the most significant Second Amendment case in our country's history and your Brady Center will be there.

Thanks to your support and the support of members like you, we will be in the courtroom on Tuesday and then speaking to the press on the steps of the Supreme Court immediately afterwards. We've already contacted ABC, CNN, and Fox News and have done advance interviews with other media outlets.

The Brady Center's team of lawyers have been hard at work preparing our arguments and providing in-depth expertise to those involved with the case over the past twelve months since a U.S. Court of Appeals struck down a gun law as violating the Second Amendment for the first time in American history.

And in November, when the Supreme Court decided to take the case, thanks to your support, we put together an amicus brief that was co-signed by nine national law enforcement groups. In addition, the Brady team helped to coordinate and support other friend-of-the-court briefs that were filed by doctors and nurses, law professors, historians, and others who believe in sensible gun laws.

In the past few weeks, a barrage of national and regional media requests have come in to the Brady Center. These will continue beyond when the Supreme Court's decision is announced later this spring. And our goal is to use the media's coverage of the case to educate the public on what the Second Amendment means for gun laws in our country.

The U.S. Supreme Court has the opportunity to reverse a clearly erroneous decision and make it clear that the Constitution does not prevent communities from having the gun laws they believe are needed to protect public safety. The Brady Center will be there for you to defend America's gun laws.

We will keep you posted on what develops and updates will be available Tuesday afternoon at Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, including links to the courtroom audio.

Sincerely,

Sarah Brady, Chair

Just something to think about
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
    http://www.SHTFmilitia.com
    http://FreeMafiaGame.com

AMH
    I am so angry that I cant think of anything intelligent to say!
    Give me a moment.............
    Join the NRA!
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It is about keeping the government in check. This requires that the citizenry is well armed and at all times has immediate access to arms.

I Am a lil confused by their words. Actions say otherwise
    SAPPERS BREACH BUTT NAKED

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Supporting hunting is not supporting the 2nd Amendment !

G&G
    The Brady Center will be there for you to defend America's gun laws.

Yeah, Right.
    Be ready. You can't make an appointment for an emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by G&G View Post
    The Brady Center will be there for you to defend America's gun laws.

Yeah, Right.
    Defend "gun laws" yes, '2nd Amendment" no!!!
    They haven't heard of a gun law that they didn't like!!! And they say they aren't anti-gun also!!!
    Kahr CW9
    Sig P239/9mm
    Ruger LC9 (when the girlfriend lets me carry her gun)

"First Duty is To Remember"

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Bunny View Post
    They haven't heard of a gun law that they didn't like!!! And they say they aren't anti-gun also!!!
    There was that one law (maybe more) in Georgia IIRC where the town REQUIRED every household to have a gun. I wonder what they said about that one.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Sponsored Links