Montana To Be Featured On Al Jazeera (Update) - Page 2

Montana To Be Featured On Al Jazeera (Update)

This is a discussion on Montana To Be Featured On Al Jazeera (Update) within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; That video just reaffirms everything I know about AJ. They don't generally do editorial pieces. They spoke directly to the facts and let the citizens ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Montana To Be Featured On Al Jazeera (Update)

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    That video just reaffirms everything I know about AJ. They don't generally do editorial pieces. They spoke directly to the facts and let the citizens give the opinions. It might help to interview an anti on the subject to get some balance but really, I don't think there is much to balance.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

I'll admit I was worried about what to expect from your original post, but that video was done very well. I'm sure the liberals would call it 'pro-gun propoganda' from the gun industries...I love it.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

The Arabs are probably far more gun friendly than any western cultures. The Arab Revolt, remember, was peasents standing up against the Turkish empire to take back "Arabia"...

They have a largely reasonable culture that only went to hell in a handbasket after the Brits, French and Russians promised the "Arabs" a grand unified Arabia to get them to fight, and after the battle was won they redrew the map in a very political way -- splitting it into the countries we see today. That ticked *everyone* off.

They do have an intense curiosity about US Culture. And I think a lot of the "winning of hearts and minds" in Arab nations is going to be by virtue of our culture. Stories like this one show them that a lot of our concerns and issues are mutual.
    The facts are indisputable. There is more data supporting the benefits of Conceal Carry than there is supporting global warming. If you choose ignorance, in light of all the evidence, in order to bolster your irrational fear of guns, you are a greater threat to society than any gun owner.

There is really no need to worry about Al-Jazeera giving intel to the hostiles. Our domestic press does an outstanding job of that. There was a piece I think ABC news did on the security for the Olympics in Salt Lake City. Showed uniforms, credentials, even showed maps and talked about deployment plans. If the bad guys want to learn how to hurt us all they need to do is turn on the TV and pick up any major news paper.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links