North American Union?

This is a discussion on North American Union? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by chuck brick Like in post-Katrina New Orleans? Stay safe, Chuck Brick. Case in point. Folks who didn't know the law who should've. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North American Union?

BAC
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck brick View Post
    Like in post-Katrina New Orleans?

Stay safe,

Chuck Brick.
    Case in point. Folks who didn't know the law who should've. The difference is I don't know if anything like that would happen again just because of the post-Katrina New Orleans events.

-B

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by BAC View Post
    Case in point. Folks who didn't know the law who should've. The difference is I don't know if anything like that would happen again just because of the post-Katrina New Orleans events.-B
    But, is it worth the risk? Whether those jack-booted thugs knew the law or not (and they should have - Law Enforcement?!?!?), they were following orders from those that did. They knowingly and willfully broke the law then; I'm not convinced that more laws will really stop the same (type) people from doing the same (type) thing again, given the same (type) opportunity. This still doesn't exonerate the uniformed bullies that personally committed the crimes; even they should at least know a little about the Constitution and the laws they are sworn to uphold, and should have had the personal and moral integrity to refuse to commit wrong acts. But, us knowing what's right and wrong won't stop a recurrance any more than the Laws of the Land stopped it from happening then.
    Yes - I'm still dismayed, disappointed, and bitter. I may never get over it, either. I hope no-one does, it deserves to be neither forgotten nor forgiven. (No, I wasn't there, but My Fellow American Citizens were.) It shows us what our leaders and their minions really are, and why we should never trust them completely with our personal security.
    Choose your votes carefully.
    End of rant.

Stay safe,

Chuck Brick.
    Why do I use 230 gr. for my .45acp?
    Because I can't find a source of 250 gr!
    http://chucksrantings.blogspot.com/

Not True About Bush!!! Quit Blaming Him For Rumors And Innuendo......

Before anything remotely like that could happen, such a drastic change in soverignty and borders would have to be ratified by the states, something that would not happen, especially when the constitutional issues came to light.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhall57 View Post
    I always check "internet rumors" at Snopes.com. Here's what they have to say about the dreaded "North American Union":
    Urban Legends Reference Pages: North American Union
    The North American Union nonsense continues despite the fact there is no evidence. Particularly amusing is the Amero proponents. A web search on the Amero is entertaining. They even show samples!

The truth is that economic agreements among our neighbors is a good thing and makes our nation stronger. If it makes Canada and Mexico stronger then that, too, is a good outcome. Those that think we are conspiring to abdicate our sovereignty is not dissimilar to those who think the government is hiding aliens that crashed in Roswell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links