California,ban guns?

This is a discussion on California,ban guns? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I feel for Cali residents, but I have to disagree with Kerbouchard on almost every single point, especially the last one. That is plain intolerance ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California,ban guns?

BAC
    I feel for Cali residents, but I have to disagree with Kerbouchard on almost every single point, especially the last one. That is plain intolerance for others, and I'd be as quick to fight those measures as I would measures like this California one. That is perhaps the most divisive argument I've seen on these forums since I've been here, and will ONLY serve to hurt us in the long run.

We're a concealed-carry and gun-rights forum, comprised of people who are supposed to believe firmly in the right to lawful self-defense for everyone. I'd like you to think carefully about who "the few" are supposed to protect themselves from, and about the phrase "tyranny of the majority".

-B

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links