VIDEO: Clinton and Obama Debate on Gun control - Page 2

VIDEO: Clinton and Obama Debate on Gun control

This is a discussion on VIDEO: Clinton and Obama Debate on Gun control within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Janq Agreed Rob Also the part where Clinton goes on about having talked to people in "Upstate New York" about guns and ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post
    Agreed Rob

Also the part where Clinton goes on about having talked to people in "Upstate New York" about guns and hunting and how they are happy.
    Huh...what?! Who has she been talking to? The New York staters I hear of broadly via many gunfu boards are largely pissed about their state laws toward gun controls and licensing (!).

- Janq
    Janq,
    Its called not telling the truth, like she did about taking fire in Bosnia. I"m actually headed to Upstate New York tonight to do wedding plans. My Fiance's dad is the Fire Chief and NOBODY in their town agrees with the current Gun laws for the state of New York.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

There seem to be two common misperceptions that are at play, both on this forum and elsewhere.

1. Politicians care whether or not what they say is factually accurate. In point of fact, most politicians care whether or not what they say will get them elected. That is their primary motivation. There are, of course, exceptions, but only a few.
    2. Politicians can be trusted. This is extremely dangerous. There has never existed a government of any kind which did not tend towards increasing its own power over time. We ignore this axiom at our own peril. Political power can only come at the expense of personal freedom.

Mel
    The Ethics of Liberty
    LewRockwell.com
    The Survival Podcast
    How long have we watered the Tree of Deceit with the blood of patriots?

It's just electioneering flatulence.

Neither believe we have any rights other than to pay taxes and do what they say, but certainly not what they do.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

I find it interesting that in one sentence Clinton says what "works" in NY certainly isn't going to "work" in Montana and that the local governments should be making the gun laws and yet just a few minutes before she was telling everyone how she would reinstate the national "assault" weapons ban.

And the fact that she believes that the fist AWB had any affect on crime at all, just goes to she how far in the sand her head actually is and how little she cares about what the facts atually say. Especially when those facts don't fit her agenda.

I would also like to see both of them asked how the anti-gun laws that they favor don't directly contradict the phrase "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" as found in the amendent that protects our individual right that they both agree exists.
    The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference-they deserve a place of honor with all that is good. -George Washington

Saw it live...both made me puke...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I was channel surfing during a commercial break during Criminal Minds.. jumped on the channel right as they started speaking on guns.. I started laughing and yelling at the TV.. it did nothing but get me weird looks from my gf. I called my friend who is a liberal gun owner.. he's actually a Clinton delegate something or other.. going to some demo thing here in CO... I bet they don't know he has a .50 :) They'd kick him out.. I told him if he is ever allowed to ask them direct questions I'll make him a list.

And the scum out there will always have weapons to use against you. Last I heard, certain drugs were illegal, but they are everywhere. Dirt bags don't care about laws.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    Somebody owes me a shirt....

I tried to watch the video and my computer puked on me!!!!!!!!!!
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Previously known as "cjm5874"

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    That both hate guns and equate owning one to being a criminal. Plain and simple.
    One from Chicago,an extremely antigun city and the other from NYC another extremely antigun city.

Like I said before, we as a nation are screwed.
    Agreed...

But as a point of clarification....Hellery is NOT from NY or NYC....she's the modern day carpetbagger that was trolling for a Senate seat and the majority of people of NY were too stupid to figure that out. As a result, we all have to deal with hellery's buffoonery.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

As usual. I don't think anything Hillary said was true, except that she wants to reinstate the ban.

As for Obamer, Please!
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Tracking illegal guns? WTH kinda stupid crap is that?

Do you all really think these guys are this clueless, or they simply act this way to appeal to the shee...masses?

blah, blah, blah....

That was the most elementary debate I have ever seen. Those to could not answer a question with a straight answer if the Jesus himself asked the question.

Administrator

Question I'm Confused?

Wasn't she under sniper fire when she got off the plane in New York or am I Mis-Remembering that and getting that story confused with some other past attack like when Bill tossed a Cheeseburger and a large order of Fries at her?
    It's so difficult to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    Agreed...

But as a point of clarification....Hellery is NOT from NY or NYC....she's the modern day carpetbagger that was trolling for a Senate seat and the majority of people of NY were too stupid to figure that out. As a result, we all have to deal with hellery's buffoonery.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by USPnTX View Post
    Good grief! These two are complete tools!!
    It took this video for you to realize that? Both of these nit-wits have been Tools for a long, long time.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Senior Moderator
    Yep....you are correct.

She started out as just another ugly woman from Arkansas.

Now...shes just another ugly woman that lives in NYC and with her history of extreme leftist leanings its a good a place for her as any.

At least she aint here.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links