Defensive Carry banner

If your blood pressure is a little low ---

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Colin 
#1 ·
just read this. Guaranteed to raise your blood pressure. Just another re-enforcement of why I'll never visit Chicago.

Hoss

#2 ·
Yeah, he's right. It'll boil the blood. What's hilarious is the number of people who apparently sound local to Chicago that are essentially telling the paper to take a long walk off a short pier. Items like this gem make the comments worth reading:

"In doing so, they have curtailed the power of the legislatures and the city councils to protect their citizens."

First, I don't own a gun. I don't have a FOID card. I don't belong to the NRA.

But how on earth are gun laws protecting citizens? Bruce, read your own paper. How many people have been shot over the past week? Year? Yeah, that gun ban is really working.
Oh! And this one!

Thank you tribune for saving me money. Since you post this commie loving drivel by this piece of excrement I am canceling my subscription. Go burn in hades.

#4 ·
I just put in a reply of:

Author:

You're and idiot.

:twak:

Wonder if they will post that or censor it to protect his sensitive ego?

Edit: I stand corrected

#7 ·
Some view this court decision as an affirmation of individual rights. But the damage in this ruling is that it takes a significant public policy issue out of the hands of citizens. The people of Washington no longer have the authority to decide that, as a matter of public safety, they will prohibit handgun possession within their borders.
What these people fail to realizes is that the people haven't had the authority to make that decision in a long time. The politicians make the decision and the people have to live with it!

#8 ·
Funny my dad's friends just drove in from Chicago. Started chatting about stuff, the court case came up, they were amazed I knew a fair bit about it and horrified that I supported CCW and owned guns, they tensed up like I suddenly grew horns and a tail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.