NO Guns stores in DC but LOOK WHO HAS A LICENSE!!!!

This is a discussion on NO Guns stores in DC but LOOK WHO HAS A LICENSE!!!! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by jonesy_26 Any updates from those who contacted Mr. Sugarman? This was a great find.... Same as yesterday, zero...nada...nothing. Similar is expected tomorrow. ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NO Guns stores in DC but LOOK WHO HAS A LICENSE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy_26 View Post
    Any updates from those who contacted Mr. Sugarman? This was a great find....
    Same as yesterday, zero...nada...nothing.
    Similar is expected tomorrow.

If that guy has a whit of sense he will most definitely not acknowledge my query.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Janq, maybe one of your relatives would like to get after him to sell a shotgun?

Wherever there's fried chicken or barbecue
    Maybe some folks in DC should contact him to ask about transfers to them. One source to make purchases would be auctions.
    Pitmaster

HELGA: Where are you going?
    HAGAR: To sign a peace treaty with the King of England.
    HELGA: Then why take all those weapons?
    HAGAR: First we gotta negotiate...

Quote Originally Posted by Phillep Harding View Post
    Janq, maybe one of your relatives would like to get after him to sell a shotgun?
    Based on the information I provided him via VM, he does not know that I am not physically in D.C.
    If he needed to see me in person though, and he returned my call to request as much which odds on he will not do, then I'd tell him I'm out of town right now as per work but will be returning to town on <fill in the blank> date. Completely normative, no stand in or stunt double required.
    The number I left him is a 703/VA exchange so again he doesn't know where I am or might be located.

Key though is for dude to return my call to initiate dialog, and answer my query.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post
    Based on the information I provided him via VM, he does not know that I am not physically in D.C.
    If he needed to see me in person though, and he returned my call to request as much which odds on he will not do, then I'd tell him I'm out of town right now as per work but will be returning to town on <fill in the blank> date. Completely normative, no stand in or stunt double required.
    The number I left him is a 703/VA exchange so again he doesn't know where I am or might be located.

Key though is for dude to return my call to initiate dialog, and answer my query.

- Janq
    Will not happen. I'm still waiting on a call.

Distinguished Member Array kazzaerexys's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitmaster View Post
    One source to make purchases would be auctions.
    Not real likely. Current law in D.C. requires an executor in charge of an estate containing firearms to notify the city. Since any such gun to this point has been non-registerable, the law requires the gun to be disposed of through sale out of the District, transfer out of the District, or destruction. Obviously after the Court injunction comes down this might change, but for now there aren't likely to be many estate auctions with firearms in them.
    “What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia

SIG: P220R SS Elite SAO, P220R SAO, P220R Carry, P226R Navy, P226, P239/.40S&W, P2022/.40S&W; GSR 5", P6.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links