What will you do in November?

This is a discussion on What will you do in November? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just out of pure curiosity, who is everyone voting for in November? Or are you voting? I keep hearing from some disgruntled conservatives(trust me I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just out of pure curiosity, who is everyone voting for in November? Or are you voting? I keep hearing from some disgruntled conservatives(trust me I am as conservative a one comes) that are unhappy with McCain being the nominee. Some saying they might sit the election out, or vote for a third party. Personally I have to say I will do whatever it takes to keep Obama out because he is obviously anti 2nd Amendment. And if anyone is voting for Obama, tell us why, don't be afraid, we can't hurt you through the computer. LOL Obviously you have the right to privacy if you do not wish to share this, however I just want to get the mood out there right now. Who will you vote for and why?
    "If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

Samuel Adams

I'll either cry and go buy a gob more ammo, or

smile and go buy a gob more ammo.

No offense, TX Husker Fan, but I don't think this thread is gonna survive.

Why? Will this not very well have an impact on our 2nd Ammendment?? I think it is very germaine to the subject of the 2nd A.
    "If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by TX Husker Fan View Post
    Why? Will this not very well have an impact on our 2nd Ammendment?? I think it is very germaine to the subject of the 2nd A.
    I agree it's very germaine. But political threads often degenerate quickly, and then they are closed.

It's VERY germaine, but it seems these threads just don't make it often. I hope I'm wrong.

Well I certainly do not mean for this come to that. I just simply want to see where gun owners are at on this subject.

Samuel Adams

Voting for McCain. Anything is better than obama

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    My opinion is that Second Amendment issues will have zero impact on the upcoming election.

There are far more important issues to consider. And for those that don't recognize that fact, they are too narrowly focused to the detriment of our nation.

Bye bye, thread.

Not a great choice...but I will vote for the most conservative individual, whoever that may be...

The most important issue to me is the future SCOTUS appointments.

This thread won't last long.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Ok fine, defensive carry.com gods please nuke this thread. Sorry! Didn't mean to start trouble!

Samuel Adams

Senior Member Array Shadowsbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfDefense View Post
    My opinion is that Second Amendment issues will have zero impact on the upcoming election.

There are far more important issues to consider. And for those that don't recognize that fact, they are too narrowly focused to the detriment of our nation.

Bye bye, thread.
    IBTL

Although I do agree with Self Defense, on this issue. 2A is one of the most important, but not the only imporant factor of a canidate.
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

www.Lonelymountainleather.com

vote

sure wont be obama

Senior Member Array hudsonvalley's Avatar
    I know who I have to vote for....and I'm sorry, he wasn't my first choice. You'd think that in a country of over 300 million, we'd have a better selection. God Bless the United States and the fact that we can discuss such matters!
    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
    ---Ronald Reagan

Amen Retsup99 !!! SCOTUS appointments matter more to me than the 2nd. But the 2nd is a close 2nd That said, even if the more conservative candidate wins - even with SCOTUS apptmnts we may not get much worth - just look at Reagan's apointments.
    Kimber Pro CDP II

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." St. Augustine A.D. 354-430

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    The real battle everyone (well, most) has ignored is the battle for Congress. That's where the future will be decided.
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

it will not be obama
    Eternity...it's Hell without Jesus

USN 1969-1973
    USS Jonas Ingram DD938

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links