Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What will you do in November?

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  rocky 
#1 ·
Just out of pure curiosity, who is everyone voting for in November? Or are you voting? I keep hearing from some disgruntled conservatives(trust me I am as conservative a one comes) that are unhappy with McCain being the nominee. Some saying they might sit the election out, or vote for a third party. Personally I have to say I will do whatever it takes to keep Obama out because he is obviously anti 2nd Amendment. And if anyone is voting for Obama, tell us why, don't be afraid, we can't hurt you through the computer. LOL Obviously you have the right to privacy if you do not wish to share this, however I just want to get the mood out there right now. Who will you vote for and why?

#3 ·
Why? Will this not very well have an impact on our 2nd Ammendment?? I think it is very germaine to the subject of the 2nd A.

#5 ·
Well I certainly do not mean for this come to that. I just simply want to see where gun owners are at on this subject.

#7 ·
My opinion is that Second Amendment issues will have zero impact on the upcoming election.

There are far more important issues to consider. And for those that don't recognize that fact, they are too narrowly focused to the detriment of our nation.

Bye bye, thread.

#8 ·
Not a great choice...but I will vote for the most conservative individual, whoever that may be...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The most important issue to me is the future SCOTUS appointments.

This thread won't last long.:hand36:

#9 ·
Ok fine, defensive carry.com gods please nuke this thread. Sorry! Didn't mean to start trouble!

#12 ·
I know who I have to vote for....and I'm sorry, he wasn't my first choice. You'd think that in a country of over 300 million, we'd have a better selection. God Bless the United States and the fact that we can discuss such matters! :yup:

#13 ·
Amen Retsup99 !!! SCOTUS appointments matter more to me than the 2nd. But the 2nd is a close 2nd :smile: That said, even if the more conservative candidate wins - even with SCOTUS apptmnts we may not get much worth - just look at Reagan's apointments.

#16 ·
I think by now we know the stances of the running parties fairly well. If in doubt the NRA has a great site to help chose a 2nd ammend. candidate .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.