Sarah Palin Interview with Charles Gibson on guns

This is a discussion on Sarah Palin Interview with Charles Gibson on guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sarah Palin interview on guns. It is on part 3 with 7:30 remaining . ABC News I am impressed with her ability to ANSWER the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin Interview with Charles Gibson on guns

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Sarah Palin Interview with Charles Gibson on guns

Sarah Palin interview on guns. It is on part 3 with 7:30 remaining.

ABC News

I am impressed with her ability to ANSWER the questions, coherently, does not back down and is not afraid to speak her mind. Dang. Wish she were running for president.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by exactlymypoint View Post
    Sarah Palin interview on guns. It is on part 3 with 7:30 remaining.

ABC News

I am impressed with her ability to ANSWER the questions, coherently, does not back down and is not afraid to speak her mind. Dang. Wish she were running for president.
    She's running for 2012.
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

Senior Moderator
    Good interview. She doesnt appear to rattle very easily. She is not the proffesional politiician that wont answer a question.

I do take issue though. That yahoo that interveiwed her said 70 percent of Americans supported an assault weapons ban. That was a lie.

The numbers were'nt there to renew it, thus it was allowed to sunset.
    That is a fact.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Her answer on guns is refreshing to hear. Hopefully people will get it?

McCain made a wise choice. I was thinking Obama might just be the next POTUS, but Palin will be the winning factor.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

What I like about her, she in my view just answers the question. Doesn't dance around and hedge to appease both sides of issue. She is who she is, a genuine 2A supporter. I'm amazed that being honest and real is a concept that politicians and Media can't their pea brains around. Duh, it's what we have been waiting for.

EW3
    I like her for the simple fact that you don't get a bunch of ummms, ahhhs, and errrrs like the Big O does when he is off script.
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

I wish Gibson would go out and get a pair of bifocals instead of wearing his down at the tip of his nose. He reminds me of a condescending teacher disciplining a child.

bosco

EW3
    Quote Originally Posted by boscobeans View Post
    I wish Gibson would go out and get a pair of bifocals instead of wearing his down at the tip of his nose. He reminds me of a condescending teacher disciplining a child.

bosco
    I don't think that is accidental in any way.
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview

A transcript of the unedited interview of Sarah Palin by Charles Gibson clearly shows that ABC News edited out crucial portions of the interview that showed Palin as knowledgeable or presented her answers out of context. This unedited transcript of the first of the Gibson interviews with Palin is available on radio host Mark Levin's website. The sections edited out by ABC News are in bold. The first edit shows Palin responding about meeting with foreign leaders but this was actually in response to a question Gibson asked several questions earlier:

Source link is ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview | NewsBusters.org

Now i have not delved into the transcript to see if they edited any of the 2nd
    Amendment stuff , but the editing shown here does not look like merely editing for " time " Rather it looks to me like editing with an agenda that is hostile to Palin . I just thought that it was worth linking to given the interview is being discussed .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    That yahoo that interveiwed her said 70 percent of Americans supported an assault weapons ban. That was a lie.

Hehe...I screamed the same sentiment at my television last night as I watched the interview. I was hoping she would call him on his bluff...ask what poll he was referring to and ask exactly what he considered an "assault weapon" to be. Then she could have lowered her glasses and returned the condecending stare..."Go ahead, Charlie...shuffle through your papers...I'll wait.."

Quote Originally Posted by braap View Post
    Hehe...I screamed the same sentiment at my television last night as I watched the interview. I was hoping she would call him on his bluff...ask what poll he was referring to and ask exactly what he considered an "assault weapon" to be. Then she could have lowered her glasses and returned the condecending stare..."Go ahead, Charlie...shuffle through your papers...I'll wait.."

I agree...
    The media is not our friend...they are climbing the walls looking for a mistake...somewhere...this lady has really got it together. She is a breath of fresh air in politics.

Go Sarah!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Siafu's Avatar
    Charlie Gibson is such an [Edited] lib he makes me sick. She is absolutely unflappable. He keeps trying to knock her off her game and every time she holds her ground. Gibson's smugness is downright condescending. He is part of the reason I cannot even watch the mainstream lib media anymore. They are all pansy shills for the democrats.
    Last edited by Captain Crunch; September 13th, 2008 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Deleted a language workaround.

EW3
    I'm here in Pennsylvania, a bit bitter, clinging to my guns and religion I'm really looking forward to meeting McCain and Palin possibly when they come back, and they will come back to be sure.

BTW, there is news today that ABC heavily edited the Palin-Gibson interview to take her out of context and make her look less knowledgable. What a shocker.

The Mark Levin Show Gibson Interview

I also noticed that there are a few "Democrats" on the NRA to vote for list. Who are pro gun. Who will support gun legislation and laws.

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post

I do take issue though. That yahoo that interveiwed her said 70 percent of Americans supported an assault weapons ban. That was a lie.

The numbers were'nt there to renew it, thus it was allowed to sunset.
    That is a fact.
    The facts and the media do not inter-mix very often.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links