Can anyone help me find an article with homemade guns???

This is a discussion on Can anyone help me find an article with homemade guns??? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm not having any luck. For some reason, I'm in a gun-debate on runnersworld.com. I thought it might help my side if I could show ...

Thread: Can anyone help me find an article with homemade guns???

Can anyone help me find an article with homemade guns???

I'm not having any luck.

For some reason, I'm in a gun-debate on runnersworld.com. I thought it might help my side if I could show that trying to ban will only cause scumbags to start manufacturing guns, as one of many other methods to get one. I've seen articles, I just can't find one now. Preferably one with a boatload of pics?

Thanks.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Here in the U.S. there is Roderus Productions and diyguns.com. Both sites are down right now.

In GB - here is one that is probably EXACTLY what you're looking for.

http://www.thehomegunsmith.com/index.shtml

That's a pretty cool site, and might do well to illustrate my point. I was actually recalling a news-story where they showed a whole bunch of homemade firearms that had been confiscated. Somewhere in South America, maybe?

That said, really glad you provided that link. I'll be bookmarking that one "for educational purposes only."
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

I would ask some of the members here that work for Dept of Corrections. The inmates have nothing better to do that to think about weapons. I have heard that inmates have their wives place a 22 in their mouth and pass it to husband. The inmate takes an old asthma inhaler, cut it open and re-roll it around the 22 to make a rim fire gun. I also have seen a tire pressure gauge turned into a single shot 22. And going OLD SCHOOL you can take a power car antenna and make a zip gun. The diffrent size tubes makes it easy. By cutting a smaller tube in half, one half holds the round and the other half strikes the rim sending the round down the outside tube.

How do people make things like cell phone guns or beeper guns? Are these guns available outside the US?

Links