It looks as if this bill has passed both houses... now its on to Eddie to sign it. This anti-crime, pro-gun bill had support from both parties in each chamber. Rendell would be smart to sign it.
The bill includes:
- Felony charges to anyone carrying a gun with an altered serial number. Upgraded from a misdemeanor. The Dems had to swallow this one hard
- Lifting the ban on CC in State Parks.
- The "Katrina Act". Guns cannot be confiscated illegally in a state of emergency.
- Expedition of CCL's for persons who have a restraining/protection order from someone who has threatened his or her life.
- The State Police have to tell you why you were declined on your gun purchase.
I made a thread about this when it passed the house back in April.
Link for more info.
This is great news for us Pennsylvanians