Defensive Carry banner

Best 2A movie ever:merged

2K views 30 replies 28 participants last post by  chuckE 
#1 ·
Hey guys - this is just released and IMO worthy of viewing by all - pro and anti. It is a 23 minute excellent production by JPFO.

Best online viewing is this link which is the full length deal.

There are tho other options for viewing and downloads so check out this site page too for all the choices.

Please pass this around best you can as I hope it might reach thru to some - providing they have not totally abandoned all logic as so many have. I really feel it deserves the widest audience possible.

#6 ·
Hey Gunnutty/Mike - thx! :smile: I was never quite gone - just busy and in the sidelines!

Get this out to all email lists folks - make it spread like a plague!

#9 ·
I just viewed the video, and it is a must see for all 2A people. VERY WELL done.

#10 ·
P95Carry...

Nice to see you around...great vid...:congrats:

Thanks for the post.:hand10:

#14 ·
Great video. I have emailed a link to nearly everyone in my address book, even the ones I know are not pro-2A.

Thanks for the link Chris, and it's good to see you around here again.

#15 ·
A great educational clip! P95Carry, if you don't mind, I'm going to post it on another board.

#17 ·
"Not only is it your right, it is your duty"

Couldn't have said it better myself. With a government so concerned with CYOA, it seems to be impossible to get a straight decision about anything. Nobody wants to take a stand anymore.

#18 ·
Nice to have you back Chris. I'll certainly check out the link.

#27 ·
Yes I have heard of the JFPO. They are a group that is well respected and carries the added benefit of having a history that cannot be questioned to back up their stance against gun control. They are a good place to get valid and logical points of discussion and they are very active in the protection of the right to keep and bear arms.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.