What is at stake Nov. 4th

This is a discussion on What is at stake Nov. 4th within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I know we normally do not like political talk, however with the greatest threat we have to our 2nd Ammendment in Barack Obama, I feel ...

Thread: What is at stake Nov. 4th

What is at stake Nov. 4th

I know we normally do not like political talk, however with the greatest threat we have to our 2nd Ammendment in Barack Obama, I feel it is our duty to find a way to defeat him. I urge you to get as many people especially those of you in swing states of Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Missouri, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvaina, New Hampshire, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida to get out the vote for John McCain. I cannot stress the importance of this election. Obama is the most radical candidate we have ever had to the presidency ever and to our gun rights. I can only ask the moderators in here for some latitude on this subject, keep this talk to this one thread only. But we must find a way to defeat this threat to our rights. I fear he will make the Clinton years look very pro gun. Please remember these facts about Obama when you vote and talk to those about voting.

Barack Obama's Ten Point Plan to "change" the second amendment

1. Ban the use of firearms for home defense.

2. Pass federal laws eliminating your right to carry.

3. Ban the manufacture, sale, and possession of handguns.

4. Close down 90% of gun shops in America.

5. Ban rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.

6. Increase federal taxes on guns and ammunition by 500%

7. Restore voting rights for five million criminals including those that have been convicted of using a gun to commit a violent crime.

8. Expand the Clinton semi-auto ban to include millions more firearms.

9. Mandate a goverment-issued license to purchase a firearm.

10. Appoint judges to the US Supreme Court and Federal judiciary who share his views on the second amendment.

*see for yourself the rest of the story at Gun Ban Barack Obama
    "If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

Samuel Adams

2. Remove Ads

"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

Samuel Adams

JD
    Administrator
    Stand by, the link for the vid is running in another thread and the content from the first post has been posted in about every thread regarding any kind of politics.

If you're just now learning how B.O. feels about guns, you've got bigger problems than thinking on who to vote for.

Links